Chapter 20

FYA - Trip

Asa:

I just came because Hyal forced me to.

I raised a brow after reading his text. So, they really did pushed on bar hopping. To think that they actually told me that they will ace their upcoming exams, at itutuloy nila bigla ang gimik nila, that's a big wow. What a fucking multitaskers are those assholes.

I shifted on my seat on the sofa as I recieved another text from Hyal.

Hyal:

Asa's really enjoying here.

Uh-huh. So, who should I believe between these two?

Nag reply naman ako sa dalawa at tinutok na lamang ang mga mata sa T.V kung saan ako na lang mag-isa ngayon sa salas dahil ipinilit kong magpahinga na si Rio dahil hindi pa rin maganda ang kalagayan niya.

I was just focusing myself in front of the show that I was watching but my phone notified me that I recieved two messages. Iritado ko naman kinuha iyon at binabasa ang text no'ng dalawa.

Asa:

Don't worry, I'm just sitting here and drunk only two glasses while talking with some friends.

To be honest, I don't really get why he has to inform me about what he is doing. I mean, that's his life, what does that got to do with me? Is he thinking that I'm doubting him to whatever he is doing right now inside a bar? Well, that's on him. I honestly don't give a damn about it. It's his choice if he would do things that he thinks that I wouldn't like. And besides, we're not in a relationship to be worrying about each other.

Hyal:

Seriously, Babe, you should've come. Look at Asa, he is nonstop dancing with two ladies at the dancefloor!

Kumunot naman ang noo ko at hindi na tuluyang napansin ang display sa background na pinapanood ko kanina, at natuon ang atensyon ko sa text sa akin ni Hyal. Okay, he said that he was just sitting and talking with some friends, while Hyal told me that he was dancing with two girls. Ano ba talaga?! These fuckers are messing with me! Kung nasa dancefloor nga si Asa, how can he managed to text me like that? What kind of a skill that he has? At kung hindi, tarantado naman talaga itong si Hyal para pagtripan ako.

I didn't reply to them and just infuriatingly watched the show to where I couldn't understand what was happening because of them! Nakakainis silang dalawa. Ako pa ang naisipang guluhin ng mga gago.

Later on, I was suddenly awoken when I heard someone outside the door. I didn't notice that I suddenly fell asleep here on the sofa while I was just frowning the whole time in front of the television. I glanced at the wall clock and saw that it was thirty minutes before midnight. So, tatlumpung minuto lang pala simula nang makatulog ako sa sofa. But who in the world would be in front of the unit at this hour?

I stood up and went towards the door, only to be surprised by his sudden appearance in front of me. Mamula-mula ang kanyang mukha at nakagat sa ibaba ng kanyang labi habang nakatingin sa akin. I can slightly smell the alcohol from him.

"What... what are you doing here?" I said when I composed myself.

He brushed off his hair using his fingers that causes for some of its strands to fall to his forehead. "You didn't reply."

Sandaling nagulat ako sa kanyang sinabi. Wait, don't tell me... did he just suddenly went here because I did not respond from his message?