Chapter 21

FYA - Dalampasigan

"Gago may buhangin iyong sinaboy mo sa akin!" Hyal groaned as he was rubbing his eyes from the water splashing they were doing.

Tinawanan lamang siya ni Rio na nagsaboy ng tubig na may buhangin kay Hyal. The girl on a red bikini immediately went to aid Hyal as she was blowing his eyes. Ang isang babae naman na kaninang kasama rin ni Hyal ay nasa malapit na ni Rio at sinusubukan makipag-usap, habang ang isa naman na kasama ni Asa kanina ay ngayon katawanan ni Sol sa bandang gitnang dagat. The other one, I don't know, she probably drowned or something.

Mayamaya naman ay napataas na lamang ang kilay ko nang maramdaman ko ang isang braso na pumapalupot sa aking baywang. The seawater was a bit cold, but the arm that was snaking on my waist felt warm. Lilingon sana ako rito para tignan kung sino ito, nang tuluyan na lamang niya akong hinila sa parte ng malalim ng tubig.

"What the fuck?!" I hissed and was about to push him away, but he already tightened his grip at me while we were at the middle of the sea.

"There.." he said and I finally recognized the voice.

I rolled my eyes and looked back at him, but his hands remained on my waist.

"What do you think you are doing? Kung gusto mong pumunta rito sa malalim, ba't mo ako kailangang idamay?"

He shrugged off his shoulders. "Because this way, no one can see your skin. Only me.." bulong niya sa huli at marahan na hinaplos ang aking baywang.

I smirked as I realized that the water was up till my shoulders. So, this is what he is getting all scowl looking because I was wearing a bikini. Rio didn't even mind it, Hyal even complimented me. But this asshole is getting all possessive and territorial because I'm wearing what he just wants to see for himself.

"Do you expect me to wear winter coats on a beach, Asa?" I raised a brow.

His eyes gazed my body before smirking a bit. "Why not?"

"Right.. so, there's no problem if I were bikinis on a cold day out the streets?" I fired back and clicked my tongue.

His expression immediately went dark as he pulled me closer to his body. Sandaling napahawak ako sa kanyang dibdib para maiwasan ko ang pagkabangga ko nang tuluyan sa kanya. I glanced quickly at the shore and saw that they were all still busy splashing and playing with each other. Samantalang, pagkabalik ng mga mata ko kay Asa ay naging mapanganib na nga ang kanyang tingin sa akin.

"If you don't want to end up naked on my bed, then don't," madiin niyang sinabi na sandaling nagpalaki sa aking mga mata.

This asshole..

I was about to answer back at him when I felt something playing on the side of my upper leg. My eyes widened more when I realized that he was twirling and playing the ribbon on my bikini bottom. He smirked when he saw my reaction and was about to tease me more when both of us got startled when something rises up from the water in front of us.

"Kain daw," Mordi said plainly while bits of water were still falling from his face.

I felt off guarded and just want to suddenly drown Asa. Wala naman sigurong nakita itong si Mordi, 'di ba? I mean even if he was swimming underneath he couldn't probably seen what Asa was doing to me! At saka hindi naman madaldal si Mordi kung meron man siyang nakita.

"S-Susunod na," I answered and went with Mordi before giving a glare at Asa who looks a bit pissed.

We ate at the restaurant here in the resort after fixing ourselves. The food was good, but I could hardly even had a proper meal because of these ducks that came along with us. They don't even show an effort of being shameful while eating and flirting. Obviously, Hyal was the only one enjoying their company. While the other four were just being nice to them.