Day 5-Favourite side character (Heloise)-Knackless

She had read over the note five times. Each time only made her heart shatter more. He wouldn't just leave her. He knew she loved him and he loved her back. He wouldn't do this to her.

Yet, each time she read it, she started to understand it more. Alfie was gone but not because he wanted to be. He left because she did something to him. That little knackless beast made Alfie leave Wunsoc. She should have been the one to leave, not Alfie. Or even worse, her dragon riding idiotic boyfriend should be kicked out so she knew the pain Heloise was going through.

The pain was unbearable. No longer would she see Alfie's smiling face in the morning, or feel his comforting hugs. Sure, she would see him outside of school, but that was different.

She needed to get back at the knackless girl. Why was she even let into the Society? She didn't deserve it. People like Alfie did. People who actually had a knack did.

Heloise climbed into her bed, never letting go of the note, and holding it to her chest. If Alfie couldn't be there, at least his parting words could. Her last thoughts before she fell asleep were about what she would do to the younger girl as soon as she got her hands on her.

Little did she know her plan wouldn't go as she expectedly.

235 words