sad girl - prologue

A/N: Hey there!

Check out my other project I'm working on called "Silence Is the Biggest Lie" !!!! You won't be sorry!!

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT, TRIGGERING EVENTS, EXPLICIT LANGUAGE, ETC. !!!!

***

I was just so done with it all. My sweaty hands held my sharp razor blade as I traced over it steadily with my trembling fingers. In that moment, hurting myself was the only way of dealing with my life. I felt like I was trapped under ice in freezing cold water. There was no way out.

I needed some type of way to get my mind off of things. I mindlessly held the blade against my skin and slashed one, large, deep cut into my skin, making tears fall uncontrollably down my face. My heart beat was almost unbearable. It was like it was going to jump right out of my chest and leave me there against the wall of my bathroom gasping for air and begging for a better life.

But there was no way. I didn't deserve it.

No one liked me. Not even I did. I knew I was a hopeless human being. I screwed everything up and there was no way to try and fix things.

I lay there against the bathroom wall feeling lifeless. That one big wound (much bigger than the rest of mine) was growing bigger and bigger. Blood trailed down my wrist and created a huge puddle on the tile floor. I wasn't even sorry about that.

I was sorry for living. My eyes started to close and I let the blood keep escaping my wrist. The blade still rested in my hands and I squeezed it, feeling more pain as I did so.

Soon, I couldn't even feel anything physical. The emotional pain I was experiencing was so much worse that my arm didn't hurt anymore. I seriously thought that was the end of me.

But then, I was found.

I didn't know they cared that much.

---------

A/N: Eh, this was kind of short but I hope you like it :) <3 PLEASE VOTE IF YOU LIKED IT IM BEGGING YOU LOL