Chapter Twenty-one

Chapter Twenty-One

The bright beam of the sun struck right through my window, reflecting onto me as I felt it within my eyes. I flinched my back, slightly averting my face away from the brightness. I slowly opened my eyes which are terribly tired and swollen. I spent the night reflecting, and I hate that I haven't actually admitted to myself that things I discovered.

I pulled out the blanket on me as I sitted myself, now spacing out again with the overwhelming unfolded emotions I have mustered to face the whole night.

Haruto and Doyoung.

I never knew I would be confused. Still. I just thought maybe I just need a closure... not from Haruto, but from Doyoung.

I groaned to myself, rolling out of my bed leaving it as it is, my feet walking unconsciously on the way to the bathroom.

Maybe I just need a bath. Sometimes, I'm just so lost in my own thoughts. I can't handle my own emotions, and they terrify me at some point that I'll keep pushing them away from my head.

The cold water rushing down my nakedness abled my whole body to function, it was like a wake up call to think rationally, I need to be sane so that I'll be able to do what I am supposed to do.

Pulling the bathrobe wrapping it with my wet body as I dried my wet hair with the white towel. I frowned, a sigh escaped my lips after, receiving no single text message from Haruto.

Instead, I received five messages from Doyoung.

"Good morning, Woo."
"I hope you had a good sleep."
"Prepare yourself."
"Go downstairs and have breakfast with me."
"I'll wait."

I held onto my chest, rubbing onto it as I felt the familiar sensation from the past. I never thought it's still living deep down my heart.

The admiration.

But half of my brain automatically functions with Haruto's name, and half of my heart aches that he didn't send me anything at all.

I settled myself with a simple black shirt tucking it in with my white pants as I decided to wear slippers, I was thinking about soaking my feet on the water later.

My eyes found Doyoung right away, wearing a yellow bohemian polo, his hair left messy, wearing black earrings—his eyes focused on his phone, scrolling something. Mrs. Linda told me they closed the resort for awhile because there's an ongoing reconstruction, leaving the whole place empty.

Doyoung shown me a smile, his eyes usually smile with it. "Good morning," he greeted, I can feel the sudden awkwardness knowing to myself I have admitted something about our relationship. I tried to draw a smile, bowing my head to greet him back. "Mrs. Linda told me Haruto gone through the near resort to see it himself," my mouth left open, stunned, Haruto and I planned to see the near resorts also owned by our family, but he went there all by himself. "He said he'll be back later afternoon." a smile flustered across his face, making me just nod my head.

I sat on the chair next to him because there were only two chairs. My eyes landed on his phone, my shots from yesterday displayed as Doyoung were scrolling onto it. I gulped. "I look ugly," I commented, trying to ease the awkwardness which is Doyoung clueless about. He shook his head, still scrolling onto my pictures. I stared at him, a sudden sadness occured, as I examined his  whole lovely face in front of me.

The guy who will own him will be the luckiest, and I pray he will earn the purest love from that person. The kind of love that will fill him, complete him and will make him want to live longer.