Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen

R-18 read at your own risk.

[You can listen to the music entitled 'Moonlight' by Ariana Grande, it's Haruto & Jeongwoo's theme song for this chapter.]

Haruto pinned me on the wall, getting aggressive as he bit my lower lip, making me moan under my breath, trying to hold myself from making a sound. My hand snaked around his neck, gradually pulling him closer as I feel hotter than before because of the sensation I can feel towards his hand inside my polo, carressing my chest. His lips found its way downside, from biting my ear, to brushing off his tongue on my neck's skin—his tongue loves that part, my neck, and I'm not complaining at all. His hands were too gentle, as the other left made its way to my butt, just holding me there but enough to make me feel things inside my body.

I don't know if I should be thankful that we're actually in a dark side. But my mind stopped wandering when Haruto sucked hard on my neck, making me think that it will actually leave a mark. But my mind went crazy when he started sucking and brushing it off more intensely with his obsessive tongue. His tongue... is enough to make my knees melt.

My grip on his shoulder tightened when I heard him moan huskily, as his hand found its way in front of my pants, just massaging me there. "Ha...ruto," I moaned, biting my lips as I closed my eyes getting endulged with his touch. His lips found its way back to mine, making my moans stuck inside his mouth as he hungrily sucked on my tongue, making me lose my sanity. I've never kissed someone like this before, but I'm learning from Haruto and I'm pleased to hear him moaning as I started sucking on his tongue too.

"Let's continue this somewhere private," he whispered breathy, making me more turned on as I just nodded my head like an obedient puppy.

I was stiffly sitting on his passenger seat, my mind wandered with his face filled of desire, it's making my stomach twists as my body starts to crave for more, getting impatient with the distance he needed to drove to his apartment.

I can see him also biting on his lips, I can't help not to blush. We're really a grown ups now... how fast the time flew that I can actually have Haruto touch every corner of me and I don't feel scared of surrending everything to him at all. I'm so sure about him.

He held my hand, his hand snaked around my waist as he pulled me closer to him when we were already inside the elevator. I gasped knowing there were eyes watching the very moment we entered the hotel. But Haruto was just cool about it, I'm just the one who's nervous tho.

I watched how Haruto's eyes shifted its expression from cool to twinkling with desire. I have no choice but to bite my lower lip, getting red on my cheeks watching him close his door. He faced me, his eyes burning with fire as he pulled me on my waist, savouring my lips afterwards.

I found it sexy how he can undone his coat, our feet walking backward as if it knows where the door of his room is. He slowly kicked the door making it wide open, as we continued kissing. The dimness of his room made the atmosphere erotic but romantic at the same time, I gasped heavily when he pushed me on his soft mattress, making my eyes focused on him in front of me, smirking.

I can't help not to feel embarrassed when he started undoing the buttons of his polo, leaving his naked top greeting my eyes. The way he stares at me is way too unbearable, I just want to pull him at my top, as he did.