Preface

Welcome to another of my crazy ideas!

hehet

In this story you're about to get entangled with magic, myths and mystery, and I'm so excited for this!

Before we start I just want to mention some things;

I like to call it that all the characters in my books are based on the idols and not the idols who are turned into a character as I would clearly never be able to describe anything as it is in real life. Keep that in mind, this is just fiction ><
And just to mention again, there's a lot of facts in this story there's not true, so don't believe that everything there's written is proper facts.

This is a story based on my own ideas, so be aware of that I don't tolerate plagiarism, thank you.

English isn't my first language, so there will a hundred percent be grammatical errors, wrong spelling and such. Although, I'll try my best!

This story contains;

blood
murder
character death.. (?)
bxb
angst
magic
mature content

Another thing I thought was important is that I fully respect the term 'magic'. I know for some people that this sounds weird if not ridiculous, but nevertheless I believe in the spiritual life and energies, which also means magic. Magic isn't only about what we most of the times associate with when we hear the word. Magic is also about healing, meditating, mind working, nature, soul connecting and more. It's all about your body and mind's health and balance. And I respect those people who practices all this way more than I do. I am no expert, so obviously there will be some parts in the story where I'll be creative with how the magic works. That also means when we come to enchantings where someone has to say special sentences or words to bring the spell to work, I will not write the full enchanting down. Maybe I'm being a little superstitious now, but you never know!

This book contains ships as well!:

ㅡseongjoong
ㅡwoosan
ㅡyungi
ㅡjongsang

(I can't help it, but love those ships)

Blow a spark © 2021 Leedorable