Prelude

ㅡHe roughly slammed the boy against the yellow brick wall, echoes of his half strained moans erupted from his panting lips, dripping with a sweet taste of poison. His lips coated in a thin layer of sugar grains kept grinding deeper into the craggy strokes, making him heighten his addiction to the taste even more. The boy under him buckled around in his hold and let out whiny noises when he parted his lips and began sucking on the neverending delightful flavor. He sneaked a hand up and harshly tore the boy's head back, eyes opening up and revealing the prettiest orchid color dipping deep down behind the cat-shaped pupils and a thick layer of fog, spreading all over his sight like the trance he was fallen into. He hummed satisfied with the outcome and yanked yet another time on the boy, letting them fall into a painful pleasure with fire sparks and-

No, that wasn't what happened.

Stoopid imaginations. Keep yourself away!

San glanced around at his friends in their darkened chamber of sacramental, which in reality also was his family's so-called once-a-cellar. It had been just a few years ago they'd all begged San's parents' allowance to give the old cellar a new make-over and therefore also a new purpose for its use. Originally the place had been used for storage of wine and other exotic drinks and stuff, but all the floor space had never anyway been used, and they desperately needed (according to the veeeryy clever boy Song Mingi) their own place to hang out, without having to be disrupted by others. The cellar was perfect for this. And it wasn't like the idea had been stupid or something like that, but San had just felt his parents slightly being annoyed to death by the kid there kept coming with bunches of fresh-baked chocolate cookies every single morning in a month, if not to call them pleading-cookies. Mingi had been overly obsessed with the idea, and never stopped until the day San's parents finally got enough of the tall kid and gave in to his plea. San had liked the chocolate cookies though..

And that's how their cult got their own headquarters in San's parents' cellar. The place was situated under the house with only one single window. They tended to light the room up with soft fluttering candles, spread all over the place like some highly ritual. They were in different colors, casting bright colorful spectra before their sight, with meaningful energies. San liked the black candles the most.

The five boys were currently sitting almost as sporadic as the candles itself except for the youngest who had fallen asleep with his head on the oldest lap. Hongjoong slowly combed with soft strokes his hand through the younger's hair while his eyes worked ways over the old parchment in his other hand. The book was heavy and ancient but filled to the brim with valuable knowledge. San's eyes caught sight of Mingi who was sprawled all over the cold floor, laying on his stomach, a piece of coal in his right hand and paper deposited in front of him. His face appeared very serious as he concentrated on the drawing he worked on. They all seemed pretty chill compared to how they normally were. Probably something they could blame on the dull weather outside. Grey skies, no wind, no colors. It all was in a healing phase.

San fidgeted a little with the crystal in his hand and looked down from the table he sat on. Both of his legs were curled up into his body as his eyes, wandered across the floor to catch a stare he had felt in a too long time now. Chaos. The eyes he locked with twinkled with stars and a smile rose from his parted lips.

"Hey.. guys. What about trying out one of the new spells?"

San felt how the other boy nearly shook with anticipation, not a second more could he keep his exciting thoughts to himself. His brown eyes, wide open, as he kept them turned at San the whole time.

The oldest shot the boy a shocked glare, "No Wooyoung, that's a terrible idea, perhaps one of the worst ideas you've ever got."

Wooyoung gasped offended as he crossed his arms childishy. The outburst got even Mingi to tear his eyes away from his drawing and up at the insulted boy.