3| Pursuer

I changed the book cover! ><
Wordcount; 1,250 words

It was luck that San and Wooyoung matched the same clothes sizes or else had San never had any wearable clothes to have on. The black tee the boy wore right now, was stated Wooyoung's least favorite shirt, primarily because of the color as he always told San how boring it looked at himself. But as weird and twisted as Wooyoung was, he always told San to wear the dark color, as he persisted in his statement about how black suited San better than blue suited the sky.

He threw off the tee and found the school uniform, Wooyoung had lent him.

"Oh, are we taking off our clothes now?", the younger asked, making a motion to his belt he surely just had taken on a short moment before.

San giggled, pushing the younger one away from him, "Not now you idiot."

The orchid-colored eyes met his. Wooyoung licked his lips and drew his gaze over the older's bare upper body, "But it's very tempting right now."

San gave him the stare and put his arms into his shirt before beginning to button it up and stopping the ends into his pants.

"I know. Stop being horny and get your school bag before your aunt will come and get you for being too slow."

The younger let out a disappointed sound and rolled his eyes, "It's not like she cares anyw-"

San grabbed the younger by his collar and kissed him before their argument would turn into stupid blabbering. With that they ended up forgetting all about time, falling deeper and deeper into the love spell they had grown so addicted to through the last seven years.

The cat dug her sharp claws into San's shin and scratched downwards. The boy widened his eyes and let out a pained sound

"Ow, Byeol! Don't do that!"

Wooyoung snorted and slowly untied his hands out of San's hair and clothes.

"And who's the horny one now?" the youngest asked teasingly when he felt how the other still had his fingertips buried under his pants' waistband.

San groaned and shot a glare at Wooyoung, "Stop saying that. It's because you keep being such a tease!"

"I'm a tease? You were literally the one taking off your clot-"

Interrupting his speech yet again, San sealed the younger's lips and began pushing them out of the room.

"Bye auntie!" the boy yelled after his trustee before they left the small house.

____

People were always watching them, as they went down the school's corridors. You could say they were more attractive boys than others, mostly because of the extra high spiritual energies surrounding them. But San knew it was because of Wooyoung being the pretty charming boy he was; skin glowing golden and smiling at everyone they met with his orchid orbs. He was such a lovely being and San couldn't help but plant his sight at his boyfriend, heart eyes on display. His different eye color surprisingly didn't seem to scare others away, instead, they intrigued others into knowing more about Wooyoung's mystery. Of course, there were them who also thought they were contact lenses.

San held a hand around the younger's waist. Even though others were looking, he wasn't precisely scared of Wooyoung getting taken by someone else. They knew their boundaries around San, just from the look he gave them who dared thinking of something inappropriate. Also, he hadn't any good reason for thinking that, after all, Wooyoung had only eyes for him.

And yet, he had lost count of how many, but Wooyoung had turned down several love admirers for obvious reasons; he already had his San. San couldn't really help how he felt bad about all these people, as well as those who tried to flirt with his boyfriend. They really knew nothing...

San smiled proudly at Wooyoung, maybe letting his eyes linger a couple of seconds on the bare chest that peeked out from the younger's unbuttoned buttons of his white dress shirt. He didn't wear his tie as always and San didn't as well. Already by that, the couple went against the traditional way of dressing. Wooyoung though had his reasons, saying he felt too uncomfortable if his shirt was buttoned the whole way up, although San had always thought so suspicious of it, thinking it was for mere teasing.

Wooyoung turned his head at San when he felt the eyes stare a little too intense at him. He leaned over and whispered into San's ear with a sweet tone.

"Stop eye-fucking me, and look behind of us, someone is following you."

The boy raised a brow, feeling the tingle from Wooyoung's lips leaving an invisible mark on his skin, before stepping back again. San thought confusedly about the younger's words again, before he finally decided to turn around and take a look himself. A startle went through him and he nearly tripped over his own feet, but at the same time, he wanted to laugh out loud at how ridiculous this was.

The cat was staring up at him with her innocent purple-pink orbs.

In a swift decision, Wooyoung crouched down to greet her, but San was quick and caught him in the movement.

"I'm sorry Woo, but we'll wait and see what her purpose is here. "

The younger pouted slightly, but accepted San's words and took his hand in his again before they continued down the corridor to the classroom, they were supposed to be in. More people than normally were staring in their direction, pointing confusedly at the cat there was following them.

When they entered the classroom, they went to their usual table and sat down. No other from their little friend group had this class together with them, so the couple kept their small talk for themselves until the teacher would appear. But before that even got to happen, the cat jumped up at their table and meowed at the two boys.

"Byeol, what did I forget this time?" San asked the cat with a deeply serious face.

Everyone was now looking in their direction, not commenting on the situation, but still whispering to each other. Wooyoung wanted to roll his eyes at this; the other students really thought that he and San wouldn't hear any of their words.

Suddenly the cat started pushing against San's hand, lightly scratching her sharp canines across his skin. The boy hissed in pain when she suddenly bit him, and he started to glare at her.

Wooyoung laughed a little and reached out to pet Byeol's soft fur, scratching her favorite places as she moved along his hand.

"She's acting so weird these days," San concluded, letting a pout linger around his lips.

Wooyoung turned to him, raising a brow, "Because she bites you?" he giggled and reached out to poke the older's cheek.

"No! It's not only that, she's just... not herself. And it concerns me."

A startle went through the cat when a voice cut through the air with a stern tone.

"Jung Wooyoung and Choi San, what is this supposed to mean!?"

A stern voice cut through the air, and their teacher Mrs. Jung was now standing by her desk in the classroom, tapping her fingers stressing against the surface. Her aura in general was enough to scare the cat away, and Wooyoung pouted sourly when Byeol disappeared out of the door.

Then their teacher started screeching up about how it wasn't allowed to have pets with them in school, and others could have allergies, and she never stopped again. San didn't listen one bit, instead having his attention turned at Wooyoung's beautiful side profile.