twenty

The name of the estranged psychopath Shadowhunter knocked the breath out of Eden and out of reflex she saw her eyes glowing golden in the window, she had no idea why the name brought her so much anger and discomfort but it did and she did not like it one bit.

She wanted to retaliate, to not follow her alpha's orders and as much as that was her deepest darkest dream she knew that she would never be able to fulfill it, with a low growl escaping her lips,  she had to keep her sister safe and whilst the pack didn't necessarily like the fact that both Luke and Eden were deeply involved with the Fray women, Eden knew that her pack was the best chance to protect her.

Whilst she didn't know how Theo knew that Valentine Morgenstern had returned she knew that it was most likely connected with what her father had told her, which meant that Valentine knew about her, something that again didn't sit well with her.

The Garroway young woman pushed her phone back in her back pocket before walking out of the room, using her enhanced senses to find Hodge, remembering that he had stayed near a larger arch doorway which she hoped would lead her back to the Mundane world.

It was as if Raziel himself wanted her to meet her pack because no one stopped her, no one asked her where she was going, no one called her name.

The night was rather cold as she stepped out of the surprisingly warm Institute, so much so that it actually made her shiver for a brief moment before she descended the steps, stuffing her hands in her jeans pockets and cursing lightly that fact that she had not stolen a coat before she left, with no wallet she knew that she could not just catch a cab to the den, which very much annoyed her.

She did not feel like walking all the way there nor did she feel like shifting and running there, although the latter would actually make her relax her tensed muscles, the shifting took a toll on her, however, especially if she had to shift several times a day, which was why compared to others in the pack she was one of the few that shifted the least, the reason behind it was unknown, a few had suggested it was because she was only just slightly different than other Shadowhunter but others claimed it was because she was transformed when she was just a teeny child barely primary school age.

She could call Simon and ask to borrow his van, but that would allow him to question her about Clary, that is if he had noticed that she disappeared from the face of the Mundane world, so that was a no. 

An annoyed groan left her lips as she ran a hand through her dark brown hair, "Fucking hell." left her lips, a vocal express of what she was feeling as car headlights finally began to flash her as they passed by her, meaning that she was entering a more crowded and populated area, which meant that if she did want to shift she'd have to use and alley.