14 | The Plan

Posted: 3/28/21

Sorry for any mistakes.

-----

"What are we gonna do?" You asked panicked.

Lucinda deeply inhaled to compose herself. "I think we need to tell Aaron."

"Is that a good idea? He might kill us because of this!" Travis yelled.

"I think we should too," you agreed with Lucinda.

"We have to go now though. The longer we aren't looking for her, the more trouble she could be in." Lucinda ran to the front door.

We all followed her and ran to Aphmau and Aaron's house. When we got there Travis asked a question.

"Wait, is he even home from his job?"

"He should be. It's 5 pm," Lucinda mentioned.

"Okay, here," you started pounding on the door.

You were pounding on the door for a good minute when Aaron opened the door.

"Why are you pounding on the door?" He asked.

"Aphmau has been kidnapped!" You said quickly.

Aaron's eyes grew wide, then darkened. "By who?"

"We'll tell you who, but it needs to be in private."

"Hurry, get in."

We all hurried into his house and he closed the door.

"Now tell me. Who kidnapped Aph?" He asked extremely serious.

"The guards of the Demon King," Travis said.

"It's all my fault," you cried. "I didn't stop them, and now she's gone."

Travis hugged you. "They threatened to kill her if you moved. They are powerful demons and you don't have your full powers right now."

"Wait, powers? How do you know them?" Aaron asked.

"Oh, we haven't explained that yet," Lucinda said.

"So for me to tell you, you can't tell a single soul. Got it?" You made him promise.

Aaron nodded.

"Okay, round whatever for an explanation about myself," you started. "I'm a demon witch. My mother was a witch and my father, a demon. It is looked down upon because the two species hate each other, but I'm really powerful . . . or was really powerful. I don't have my powers anymore because I had to transfer them to Lucinda to escape the Nether," you explained. Then Travis cleared his throat.

"Oh, and Travis was there too. He helped me." You thought for a second. "And that's about all you need to know- wait. Actually the Demon King is trying to kill me as well."

"I'm not going to ask why because it seems a bit personal, but what about Aph?" Aaron could only focus on getting Aphmau back. Except he felt powerless because everything happening was out of his knowledge.

Lucinda was sitting with her legs crossed on the couch deep in though. Then all of a sudden it hit her. "I think I have a plan."

"Go on," Aaron urged.

"This involves Y/n and Travis needing to go back to the Nether though."

Travis groaned and you just nodded.

"So Y/n needs to get her full powers back and luckily I found an alternative way to do that without taking forever," Lucinda started to explain.

"If you had another way, why didn't you do that earlier?" You asked a bit annoyed.

"Oh, I just forgot."

You rolled your eyes at Lucinda. "Continue."

"After you have your powers, you and Travis will go back to the Nether. Then you obviously need to locate Aphmau. Find her, then free her. As Travis takes her back, you Y/n, need to distract the king. Which is a bit risky because he wants you dead, but I have something up my sleeve for that. I'll tell you about it later, but up until you HAVE to confront him, be as discreet as possible. I have a feeling that it won't work this way but just stick to the plan as close as possible. Also, Aaron and I will be monitoring you guys," Lucinda finished.

"Okay, I got it," you turned to Travis. "What about you?"

"I understand it too. I'm just concerned about Y/n needing to distract the king for Aphmau and I to escape."

"Travis, I'll be fine. You just need to focus on getting Aphmau out of there," you tried to reassure him.

Travis just looked at you with worry and a touch of sadness in his eyes.

Everyone sat in a comfortable silence for a minute. Then Aaron broke the silence. "When do we start this plan?"

Lucinda had a look in her eyes that wasn't quite readable. "Now."

-----