●1●

RYAN'S POV
The first time I saw him it was the best day of my life. Honesty it was a sad day for me, I don't even remember why, I just remember that I was very sad and so I decided to go for a walk. I don't remember exactly what, but something prompted me to walk into a pub. I felt very confused. I sat down at the counter and ordered a coke.
Just because I couldn't see myself in the mirror, but I'm sure I looked broken.
The door of the pub had one of those swings or whatever they call that as soon as you enter they slam against the door and emit a sound. As soon as I heard that sound I realized that someone was entering and instinctively I turned to see who it was; I don't know why that was my reaction, I just did it.
I saw a boy who must have been about 25 years old, but the thing that struck me the most were his eyes. He had blue eyes, they were not a simple blue, I could get lost in them, they were deep, they gave off a feeling of vastness, you could easily lose yourself in those two wonderful eyes, which happened to me among other things. Then my eyes moved to his blond hair, it was a dyed blond and you could clearly see from the root that it was darker. He had a rebellious tuft that in my opinion fit him wonderfully. My gaze focused on his outfit. He wore a baggy sweatshirt, which made him look shorter than he already was, with big colored squares like red, blue, yellow, ripped black jeans and black and white vans. The boy noticed that I was looking at him, in fact I could not take my eyes off him.
He also sat at the counter but there was an empty space between us. The barman gave him a glass of coke without the boy saying anything, from this I deduced that he often came to this place.
I hadn't finished drinking my coke when the boy turned to me and smiled. Not understanding the reason for his reaction, I decided to speak to him.

"Why are you smiling?"

"You stared at me like a maniac as soon as I walked in and now I can't smile at you?" he said laughing

"No, I mean... yes. Sorry" I couldn't say anything that actually made sense. I kept getting lost in his beautiful eyes and couldn't concentrate and he noticed it

"I'm glad you like my eyes," he said with a smirk that blew me away

I did not answer at that statement as true as it was embarrassing at the same time. He continued to drink his drink when I took the last sip of mine. At that point he asked me a question that was both expected and unexpected that made me stunned.

"Do you want to go out and go for a walk?" he asked me naturally, as if we had known each other for years.

"Okay" was the only thing I managed to say, when I was actually madly happy that a handsome guy like him had noticed me and asked me that question.

We went out and decided to go for a walk along Westminster Bridge Road. The London Eye was illuminated and extremely beautiful and romantic. We walked for two hours, until about one in the morning. We talked about many things, especially about us.
What I used to call just "boy" is called Andrew Fowler, but he said I can call him Andy. Besides being an aesthetically beautiful boy, he is also very kind and caring, has a beautiful voice and sang my favorite song to me, "Before you go" by Lewis Capaldi. He has an angelic voice and manages to reach very high notes. As he sang my body was crossed by schivers that overlapped each other and made me feel a sensation I had never experienced before, but one thing I know for sure, whatever sensation it was, I loved it.