Author's Note (27/10/2020) - A New Dramione Story?

Wow. I never expected this story to get over 3k reads so for a start thank you so much.

Secondly I want to explain why the story ended so quickly, for a start when I restarted school after lockdown 'ended' (honestly it probably still should be happening) I lost a lot of time during my week to extracurriculars, school work and travelling over an hour each day to get to school and back. This meant that I didn't have the time or energy to continue with a story which quite honestly I wasn't enjoying, therefore I decided to finish it.

That brings me on to my other news, I have decided to write another Dramione Marriage Law book, this time focusing more on the plot and developing all the characters and relationships, not just that of Dramione. This may be a bit confusing as I literally just said that I had barely any time. My hope is that I will enjoy the change in perspective a whole lot more and be more willing to spend my time in the evenings when I'm lying in bed watching YouTube writing. 

Again I would like to say a huge thank you, I know my writing may not be the best (I no longer take English as a subject, but did come out of my GCSEs with an 8 and a 9 (A*s) and therefore am only developing my writing skills through writing stories on Wattpad) but thank you to everyone who's read, voted and interacted with my story. 

The new story should be coming out soon, hopefully this week, when it comes out I'll add a link below

Ciao, AJ

Link to new Dramione; The Law of Soulmates

https://www.wattpad.com/story/245747264-the-law-of-soulmates