/1/

Sunoo stared outside the school window as raindrops soaked his view.

"Ni-ki, I'm going home!"

"Hyung, do you need me to drive you, it's raining outside!?"

"No it's ok, I'll call an Uber. Dont study too long ni-ki yah"

"I know hyung, bye!"  Sunoo gave a light pat on the youngers head as he walked out the study room and into the black rainy night.

Sunoo boy sat on a bench under the rain waiting for his Uber to arrive.  A gray car pulled up in front of him as sunoo rushed in the back seat.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, I didn't know you were waiting in the rain." The Uber driver spat out as he kept on rambling.

"No it's ok, I like the rain." Sunoo said giving the handsome boy a bright smile.

"Where to?"  Sunoo showed the location from his phone as the car started moving. The younger set his phone down in the middle as he shuffled through his bag looking for his earbuds.

"Oh no did I leave it there."He said panicking.

"D-do you need to go back?" The driver stuttered.

"No it's ok, I'll ask my friend to get it to me." Sunoo said as he sighed. Both males sat in awkward silence, until sunghoon perked up.

"You know I lost my AirPods yesterday."

"What? Arent those really expensive?"

"Yeah... I left it at a restaurant and I never saw them again." Sunghoon said sounding dumbfounded.  Sunoo giggled at the olders story.

"I'm sunghoon by the way."

"Oh hi sunghoon, I'm sunoo nice to meet you." 

The boys got to know each other and enjoyed their company in the car.

"We arrived." Sunghoon said pulling to a stop in front of sunoo's apartment.

"Thank you sunghoon." The younger said putting down the money and grabbing his stuff. He slammed the car door and waved as he watched the car drove away slowly into the night. 

Sunoo was fixing himself a midnight  snack when he got a call. He quickly ran to get his phone out of his coat pocket and picked up the phone.

"Sunghoon oh my gosh,  I have been worried, why aren't you home yet-"

Sunoo dropped the phone. In the next seconds 5 things went through his head.

Sunghoon.

Uber driver.

Phone.

Call.

Switch.