Chapter Twenty-Nine

I pulled on my heeled boots with spikes on and looked at myself in the mirror, we had one of ashleys shows today. Sean wasnt coming he had some kind of bug, from what he had said it sounded pretty grim. I offered to go look after him but he said he didnt want me getting sick too, the last few weeks has gone so fast. I was looking forward to ashleys show, I just know shes going to kick ass.

Shes already there doing soundchecks and whatever else they do at these things, im leaving in a minute my parents are coming ashley invited them so they are picking me up. I heard a horn beep outside as I grabbed my phone and wallet and shut the door behind me. I headed for the eleavtor and pressed the button, as the doors pinged I stepped into the foyer. The driver opened the door as I slid in, my parents were inside.

"Hey honey" my mom said, "wheres sean?" my dad questioned. "Hey, hes got some kind of bug so he cant come" I explained as they ahhed and we headed for the concert hall. We arrived in 5 minutes, there was red carpet outside and people standing on the door. The car came to a stop as we slid out, my mom was dressed in a red knee length dress and red sequinned heels. My dad had a suit on, then there was me. Black skinny jeans, a white shirt and my black boots with studs on.

We walked up to the man on the door and handed him our invites, the inside of this place was huge. Big chandaliers, rows of tables, a buffet of food, lights dancing round the room and then some massive stage in the middle. "Woah" my mom said, "this place is massive!" my dad said. "Yeah" I replied, we found our table and sat down. Glasses of fizz were handed to us as little munchy things were handed out.

"Im going to go find ashley wish her luck" I said, "ok honey tell her good luck from us" my mom said as I nodded. I showed my pass to the security guard and found ashley in the dressing room, I cleared my throat as she spun round and ran over to me. "Adam! You came im so glad you did!" she said.

"I wouldnt miss it, I came to wish you good luck" I said, "wheres lover boy?" she asked. "Hes sick" I answered, "thats sucks. Oh yeah before you freak out if you see him erm tommy is here" she said. "Really?" I replied, "yeah I bumped into him the other day hes working for a photography company I think and they want to cover this show so we said yeah" ashley explained.

"Oh right well thats cool, good for him" I answered, "yeah well Ive got to get ready i'll see you in a bit" she said. "Yeah totally youre gonna rock" I replied hugging her and heading back to the table. I sat down and drunk my drink, eventually the lights went down as the room was filled with loud music. I watched ashley performing and she really was amazing, when the concert finished I cheered for her louder than everyone else.

We had an after party to go to next, ashley was surrounded by loads of people. She introduced me to all the band, my parents mingled with everyone. I sat at the bar and watched them, I spotted tommy taking pictures as I turned away and ordered another drink. My phone buzzed in my pocket as I pulled it out and looked at it, "hey babe hope your party is going well sorry I couldnt get there. But im going to bed now so I wanted to say goodnight and that I love you."

I smiled at his cuteness and tapped out a reply "hey hot stuff. Its ok would be better if you were here though. Sweet dreams, get well soon I miss your kisses ;) I love you more." I put my phone back in my pocket feeling a little light headed, woah im not used to drinking this much. I ordered a lemonade instead, I glanced round the dancefloor as ashley grabbed me and pulled me onto it.

"Hey what the heck" I said, "shut up and dance with me" she said. I could tell she was a little drunk, "dont worry I wont try and make out with you this time" she said as I laughed quietly. Song after song we knew came on as I danced along with her, eventually I was getting pretty tired and maybe a little drunk. "What in this drink?" I asked holding up the glass, "erm fruit, alcohol, juice and alcohol" ashley told me. "I need some air" I shouted above the music as I slowly and slightly unsteadily headed out into the crisp night air.

Seriously I am never drinking again, I feel like shit right now. "Hey" a voice said through the darkness as they stepped into the light, "tommy?" I said staring at him. He had bright pink hair now, he was thinner than I remembered dressed in loose jeans and a waistcoat. "How have you been?" he asked, "why do you care?" I questioned. "You know I still care about you right" he commented, I laughed "yeah right I thought we were past all this bullshit" I answered.

"Adam dont be like that, I only ended it for you. You dont know how much it killed me to do it" he explained. "Yeah well you broke my heart tommy on more than one occasion" I told him, "I didnt mean to. I miss you adam more than you can ever know" he said stepping closer to me. "Thats as may be but you ended it with me remember" I said swallowing, "stop with the icy reception adam I know you miss me" he said cupping my face with his hands.

"No tommy dont do this to me" I said quietly as he whispered in my ear knowing it drives me crazy, "dont fight it adam" he said quietly as my insides clenched with wanting him. He reached up and ran his fingers over my lips, leaning in closer he kissed me passionatley. I tried to pull away but I dont know whether it was the fact I was drunk that was clouding my judgement but I couldnt pull away. His tongue ran over my lips asking for entrance as I parted my lips and his tongue explored my mouth, this was so wrong but it felt right as our fingers tangled in each other hair..