TWENTY ONE - When Graduation Ends

Nikka tiptoed inside the Queen's training ground. Ayaw niya kasing may makapansin sa kanya roon. Kahit na wala ng tao, mas mabuti ng mag-ingat.

She was in Commandment's chamber and was about call him when she realized he's on call. She didn't try to evesdrop. She just overheard everything.

" Lianhua? ......You said it was an heirloom?.."

She became more interested in the conversation and seek for a better place to hide. That name. She would never forget that name.

" As what I told you, I saw that in Left Knight's pocket that night....... I think I've seen it somewhere so I got curious...."

She's wondering whom he's talking to but he's more curious to know what they're talking about.

If her theories are right, she's a character of their conversation.

Nagbalik sa alaala niya ang nangyari nung gabing yun.

flashback........

" I searched her underwater. Pinagod ko lang pala sarili ko sa kakasisid. I saw her lying on the ground afterwards. Kaya nya na palang iligtas ang sarili nya nag-alala pa tayo ng husto," pagsasalaysay ni Zeus nung natapos na ang Code Spree at nagkwentuhan na sila. Nakasandal ito sa likod ng steel chair.

" Strangely, I don't remember getting out of the water. Sigurado akong may nagligtas sa akin. I heard the water splashed , and I saw a man walking away when I regained my conciousness," Nikka said, squinting her eyes in confusion.

" You must have imagined it. It's not possible Nikka. Nasa Code Spree lahat ng teams. At kung may iba mang nagligtas sa'yo, nagpapakita na sana sya ," sabat ni Damon.

She nod in agreement but she didn't agree at all. She herself knew that everything was real. That vision of a man walking away is real. Hindi siya maaaring magkamali.

End of flashback

" Si Commandment kaya yun? Pero hindi pa siya nakabalik sa posisyon bilang Queen nung mangyari ang Code Spree," aniya sa isip.

Out of the blue, she heard her own voice making a promise.

" If someone would come for me, I would take him as my husband."

" I would take him as my husband."

"AS MY HUSBAND."

" HUSBAND."

She bit her lower lip.

" Anong klaseng tubig ba ang pumasok sa utak ko nun para mabaliw ako?" sita niya sa isip.

When she realized that his call ended, she was thinking of stepping out. But the moment she did, she quickly took a step back.

Her eyes widened as she peeped.

" Hindi pa ba sapat na nag-usap tayo sa phone?" tanong ni Commandment.

" Let's talk in private."

Napatingin si Commandment sa wristwatch nya.

" Left Knight will be here in 5 mins. from now."

Halatang nagulat si Damon sa sinabi nito. Pero mas nagulat si Nikka sa nasaksihan. They're obviously hiding something. What is it? It's not the first time she sensed them like this. Masyado lang siyang busy kaya hindi niya napagtuunan ng pansin.