Chapter Nine

-Avery-

After his shower, he put on a pair of soft, cotton shorts and a t-shirt. He was nervous, and he didn't know why he had agreed to this. He didn't hook up. But he did like Devin, despite the guy being a total asshole. He also had to admit that Devin was hot and he knew he'd probably never get another chance to sleep with someone that attractive again. He could allow himself to be shallow for one night.

It startled him when he heard a knock on his door, and he hoped he'd be able to stay calm. "Come in," he called out.

Devin stepped inside, wearing a pair of sweatpants and a tight t-shirt. As promised, he had a strip of condoms and a small bottle of lube in his hand. "So," Devin said, smirking.

Avery swallowed hard and sat on his bed. He had no idea what to do or say to Devin, and his heart was pounding in his chest. He was completely out of his element in this type of situation.

Devin walked over and set the condoms and lube on the nightstand, and then sat on the bed next to him. He glanced at Devin's body, his eyes wandering over the muscles stretching the fabric of his shirt. He'd seen Devin shirtless and blown him a few times, but this already seemed more intimate. He could smell Devin - his skin, his deodorant, even a hint of musk. He felt himself getting hard when he thought about how he'd be seeing Devin completely naked in a few minutes.

Devin's knee brushed his, and he put a hand on Avery's inner thigh, stroking his bare skin. "I haven't been with anyone as soft as you," Devin said. "This will be interesting."

Devin pulled his own shirt off, and then motioned for him to do the same. Once he did, Devin ran a finger down his chest, only stopping when he reached the waistband of his shorts. Devin smirked when he saw the effect he was having on him.

Before he could do anything, Devin pushed him down on the bed and stood to drop his sweatpants. He could only stare at Devin's muscled form. Devin was beautiful. His breathing quickened as Devin leaned over him and sloppily kissed his chest, one hand over his left nipple. Devin squeezed, and he inhaled sharply. He squirmed as Devin bit down on his other nipple. It simultaneously hurt and felt good. Even though he was nervous and this was happening quickly, he wasn't having any trouble staying hard.

He could feel Devin was hard too as Devin lowered himself to the bed and thrust against his leg. He hoped that Devin was actually turned on by him, but he knew it was more likely that Devin was just anticipating sex. He tried to push that thought away. 

Abruptly, Devin rolled on top of him and reached between them to pull Avery's shorts down, although Avery would describe it more as yanking them down. Just as quickly, Devin flipped him over onto his front. He felt Devin's hand on his ass, kneading one cheek. He wasn't sure he trusted Devin, but he hadn't been with anyone in a while so he didn't want to back out of this. As intimidating as it was, he wanted it.

Devin's hand left his ass and he heard the sound of a condom wrapper being torn open. Before he could turn around, he felt Devin's hand. He tried to relax, but he kept tensing up. Devin yanked his hips up and started jerking him off. It helped, and he relaxed a little. At least Devin was trying to make it better for him, even if he could stand to be a lot gentler and more patient.

When Devin began to slide into him, he tried to breathe through it. He thought about how he'd like to be able to see Devin's face. He'd never been a fan of having his back to his partner.

"Devin -"

"I'm in. You need a second?"

"Yeah."

Before he could say anything else, Devin lowered himself so that his chest was touching Avery's back. He was startled when he felt Devin's teeth sink into the skin between his neck and shoulder. Biting wasn't his thing, and the bite was harder than he'd like, so he flinched. He felt Devin begin to move, subtly rocking his hips. The weight of Devin's body pushed his own hips down into the bed.