Chapter 17

Hinata's POV

"Hey, Sakusa?"

"Hm."

"How long have you been working here alone?"

"As soon as Atsumu had purchased the estate."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"How did you get the job so soon?"

"I am friends with Atsumu."

"Oh you are?"

"Yes."

"For how long?"

"Since we were little."

"How did you-"

"How many questions do you intend to ask." Sakusa said with a sigh, looking at me as he continued washing the window. I smiled slightly with a blush from embarrassment.

"Sorry.. I'm just bored..!"

"Then work."

"I've already asked Atsumu what I can do and he said I already made breakfast, cleaned up the kitchen, and there was no laundry needing done right now!"

Sakusak's POV

I sighed, quite bothered by this bundle of energy Atsumu decided to hire. If he was really done with all his chores, I suppose I could give him something to clean. Though, I'd prefer cleaning myself so I know that it is spotless. Oh well, better give him something to do before he talks me ear off.

"Hinata, here. Finish these windows. There is a ladder right there to reach the ones by the ceiling." I said, handing the boy the bottle of cleaner and the towel I was holding.

"Okay!" He said with a smile, resuming where I left off. I made sure he was doing it semi-correctly before leaving to go find something else to clean. Why did Atsumu even hire Hinata. I've been perfectly capable of keeping his estate spotless, keeping laundry done, and done his cooking for years by myself. For the longest time, it was only me and Atsumu.

"Omi-omi. There you are. Where's the tangerine?"

"I gave him the job of cleaning the windows in the main hall."

"Ahh, keeping him busy?"

"Yes."

"Aren't you worried he won't clean it right?"

"I will clean it again once he is in bed."

"Heh, sounds like something you'd do."

"Mm... Atsumu..?"

"Mhm?"

"Why exactly did you hire Hinata. You've never even spoken or considered hiring someone else in all these years."

"I dunno, I saw him at that ball the other night. Thought he was cute."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, plus, him taking over cooking and laundry is a big help to you I'm sure!"

"..I suppose so." I mumbled, Atsumu smiling and patting my back. Normally, I hated anyone touching me, but Atsumu was an exception. For some reason.. 

"Are you alright Sakusa?"

"Of course.."

"Hm, alright. Well, my brother is coming over soon. Mind double checking around?"

"Of course."

"Thanks Omi-omi!" He said, walking off. I sighed as he left and made my way around the estate to make sure it was in good order for Atsumu's brother's arrival.