Chapter 30

Sugawara's POV
"Daichi?"

"Mm..."

"..Are you awakeeeee?"

".....No." I giggled, kissing Daichi's head before climbing out of bed carefully. Daichi yawned and got up, sitting on the edge of the bed with a yawn.

"Suga, where're you going."

"To visit Hinata's parents for him."

"Well let me come with you."

"I'll be alright, why don't you go back to sleep."

"No, I wanna make sure you're safe." He said as he sleepily got up. I smiled faintly, giving him a quick kiss. According to the king, the prince has gone 'missing' again. But, Hinata and Kageyama left Daichi and I notes. Personally, I supported the two. I think that running away could be a little bit reckless, but it was a way for them to be together. And Daichi and I would never give them away, so, I made a promise that I'd make sure that Hinata's family was alright.

Of course Hinata didn't know since I had no idea where they were, but I cared about him and his family. Of course their payment from the palace has been cutoff, but the mother had a job and they had enough money to support them for a little while while she saved up. Once Daichi and I were dressed, we walked out and headed to the quaint little home in the village.

Mini Time Skip
"Yes"

"Hello Ms. Hinata... I hope that we didn't wake you."

"Oh, Suga..! No you're alright, and Daichi! Please, both of you come in." The shorter woman said. Daichi and I thanked her, stepping in. Shoyo's little sister, Natsu, ran over and crashed into Daichi and I in a hug.

"Natsu! What are you doing awake?"

"I heard Suga and Daichi!" She said with a smile, happily allowing herself to be picked up by Daichi. Natsu's mother smiled faintly and sighed.

"Well. Can I get either of you something to drink?" The woman asked. Daichi and I politely declined as we all sat down. Hinata's mother sighing quietly.

"So.. you two still don't know where my son has gone?"

"We're sorry, we don't. But I assure you that Shoyo is safe as long as he's with the prince. They'll take care of each other."

"I certainly hope so.. Shoyo wrote to me and said that he is safe. And said he will write to me once he finds a place to stay that is more stable, but I can't help but worry."

"Daichi and I understand Miss. We're concerned about both the prince and Shoyo, but they're both strong and strong-willed. They'll find a way as long as they have each other."

Mini Time skip
"Thank you both for visiting. Now come on Natsu, it's time for bed." Hinata's mother said, Natsu whining as she held onto Daichi. Daichi chuckled and stood up.

"If you would like, I can tuck her in for you Ms. Hinata."

"Oh, are you certain?"

"Of course!" He said, walking off to get Natsu into bed. Hinata's mother laughed faintly and shook her head as she got up as well. After Daichi returned, he and I thanked Hinata's mother for the evening before leaving and walking back to the palace. On our walk, I stuck close to Daichi for warmth.

"Hey Daichi."

"Yes?"

"Have you ever thought about what it'd be like to actually have a family?"

"Sometimes, yes."

"Really?"

"Mhm. Want to know what I envision?"

"Mhm!"

"Let's see. I envision finding a home with plenty of land for gardens. I imagine a little son, or daughter, running around playing freely. And at nights, I imagine lying in bed with the love of my life. And I know that the last part will be absolutely incredible, considering that I already have it." Daichi said with a grin, a blush making it's way onto my face as he held my hand.

Yamaguchi's POV
I smiled and said goodnight to Suga and Daichi after they walked in. Suga had told all the servants that he trusted about what the prince and Hinata did. I think it was kind of a scary thought, running away from the king and everything.. But, at the same time, I kinda understood it.

"Hey, Yama. Wake up." I jolted when Tsukki came up behind me. I laughed awkwardly with a blush.

"Sorry Tsukki!"

"You don't normally zone out like that. Is something wrong."

"No, I just got kinda distracted."

"Thinking about the prince."

"Uh huh. Don't you think it's kinda scary? You know, thinking about running away.."

"Well, yeah. I couldn't imagine doing what they're doing. Especially if I was the prince."

"Me too.. Would you have just married the princess? If she hadn't, you know.. disappeared?"

"What do you mean."

"Like, would you just marry someone you didn't really love and stay here?"

"No."

"Huh??"

"I may think that the prince is a bit ridiculous. But. If I were in his position, I'd be willing to run away with the person I love."

"Really??"

"Of course, wouldn't you?"

"Yeah.. I would." I said with a shy smile. I turned away and focused back on pressing the curtain when Tsukki walked up next to me.

"Hey Yama. Look at me." I did so, turning red when he leaned down and pressed his lips against mine.

"T-Tsukki!"

"You're the only one I'd be willing to run away with."

"Y-yeah... me too.." I stuttered out embarrassed. Tsukki nodded and ruffled my hair.

"Good. I'm going to go clean the tables. I'll come check back on you later." He said, walking off. I smiled slightly to myself. Continuing to work until all of the curtains were done. I gathered them all and carried them out into the halls to put them back up. As I was on the ladder getting the curtains hung, I stared out at the sky. Wow. It looked like the moon was shining brighter than ever tonight.