Part 4: The dream

Hermione sat in the back of the library reading an old dusty book in the dead of the night. She scoured the pages filling her mind with information. There wasn't a sound in the library only the sounds of her thoughts as she read each and every word. 

Suddenly she heard footsteps wandering the many shelves of the library. She heard as they paced and then stopped when something on the shelves intrigued them. She tried to remain silent whilst reading, but the sound of her page-turning caught the attention of the other patron. 

She listened as the footsteps came closer and closer to her, she looked up to see Lilith standing over her with a few books in hand, each written in a different language. Hermione swallowed hard at the sight of the taller witch. 

"hey there, Hermione," Her voice was a low warm crackling fire. Hermione straightened her posture. Lilith placed her books down on the desk in front of Hermione. She looked into her eyes and leaned down.

 "And what are you doing up so late," Hermione gasped slightly at the gap between the two of them, Lilith's face just inches from Hermione's. She took a breath before slyly responding, 

"I could ask the same of you," Lilith moved her hands closer to Hermione's body. Hermione swallowed hard at the thought of Lilith. Lilith grabbed Hermione's tie and pulled her gently closer whispering, 

"May I," when she nodded yes Lilith pulled Hermione into a deep and passionate kiss. She soon wrapped her arms around Hermione's waist and pulled her up from her seat. She pressed her body against the bookshelves as their kiss became deeper. 

Hermione pulled back quickly gasping for air before returning to the kiss. Lilith soon picked Hermione fully off the floor and laid her down on the table. She met at Hermione's eye level. As soon as Lilith when to pull off her shirt, Hermione woke up. 

She looked around to see she was not in the library and Lilith was nowhere in sight. She looked to see she was in her dorm and Ginny was sleeping peacefully in the bed beside her. She uttered to herself, 

"what am I thinking," She got out of bed and looked out the window. It overlooked the black lake, the full moon shining just above it. She sat there wondering what these thoughts were and why on earth was she having them.