B3 Part One

Hajime sinks onto the floor, seemingly exhausted, as the elevator begins moving. I daintily take a seat next to him. He tucks his knees into his chest, letting out a tired yawn as he rests his head on them.

   "Are you alright, Hajime?" I ask carefully.

   "Fine." He mutters. 

   "Are you tired? Hungry?" I press. He shakes his head. 

   "Stay quiet for a little while, Ko." He mumbles. 

   "Sorry. Shutting up."

   We ride in silence for a few moments. 

   "Hajime...I'm sorry I disappointed you back there. Several times. I can't believe I let you down...I promise I will be of use to you. And once we get outside, you'll-"

   "Kill you," He interrupts, chuckling, "I know I know. There's no need to keep reminding me, I'm keeping it in mind, fluffy Ko."

   I smile. "Sorry Hajime."

   "You sure apologize a lot."

   "Ah, sorry."

   "Ko."

   "Sorry. Ah-I did it again."

   The elevator comes to a stop and the doors split apart.

   B3

   Hajime and I both stand up, letting out loud groans of annoyance. I shake out my stiffening shoulders, glaring at the floor. With a great swing, Hajime rests his weapon on his shoulder. "This elevator sucks," He grumbles, "take us to the top instead of stopping at each floor, damn."

   "I think that would defeat the Mastermind of this place's purpose." I reply idly. 

   "Mastermind?" He scoffs. 

   "What about it? Did you meet them when you came here?" 

   "No. Just some masked people who said I could kill any ordinary loser that came by my floor," He shrugs, indifferent, "that was good enough for me. I didn't see any faces or learn anything else about this place." 

 "I see." 

   Hajime pushes past me, stepping off the elevator, me hurrying to catch up to him. As we emerge into a white room the doors naturally slam shut behind us.

   As we take a look around the room, we realize just how empty the room is. The floor, the walls, the ceiling, all a bright white. There's not even a door in sight. The only things in the room are Hajime and I....and that camera pointed right at us. 

   "Look." I whisper, tugging at Hajime's sleeve and pointing up at the device. The brunet frowns.

   "Huh? We're being watched?"

   "Hey Hey."

   We both flinch at the sudden voice filling the room. "Floormaster." Hajime hisses, clutching his scythe tighter. He grabs my shoulder and pulls me out as a large square on the opposite wall to us suddenly shows us a live feed. 

   A girl with peach-colored hair and bright pink eyes is staring back at us. She's wearing a light grey hoodie and a pale pink high-waisted, pleated skirt. 

   "I'm so glad you came to visit me, Hajime!~ I've been waiting for you! And Nagito...you're here, I guess.I will introduce myself; I am Chiaki Nanami."

   Hajime scowls. "Excuse me?"

   "Oh dear, you're covered in blood, my love! I was afraid you two would get roughed up on the other floors. Luckily, I've prepared a shower for you two for when we meet. And then we'll all game together!~" She sings. 

   Just as she says that, something door-shaped is lit up in the side wall. A hidden door, huh.

   "No way I'm showering here." Hajime growls. I nod in agreement.

   "Indeed. They may be filled with poison." I say. Chiaki rolls her eyes.

   "Oh no~ I wouldn't screw over my beloved so simply. I assure you my shower are safe." She tells us. 

   "This...we should just do it." I murmur. Hajime looks extremely uncomfortable and uncertain.

   "You're both covered in blood in dirt. It's for your own good." Chiaki sighs, tapping her foot impatiently. 

   "Hajime..." I mumble.

   "Tch. Fine." He mutters. Chiaki claps her hands excitedly. 

   "Wonderful! Once you two are all cleaned up I'll open a door and you'll be free to explore my floor as you please! But if you ever want to leave, you must play all three of the death games I've set up." She explains with a dark smile. 

   "I don't want to play your stupid games!" My companion snarls. 

   "Ah!~ You know, if Hajime stays here with me forever, Nagito may automatically advance." She breathes heavily, blinking innocently. Hajime gags.

   "Like hell! Come on, Ko, let's take the damn shower." He snarls, grabbing me by the sweater and pulling me towards the door. He kicks it and it opens quite easily. 

   In front of us is a single shower chamber. Wait, single?!

   "Only one shower." Hajime groans.

   (Now under normal circumstances they would shower one at a time but since this is a fanfic..)

   "I'm sure it'll be fine." I say. He glares at the ground.

   "Look at me once while we're in there and I'll kill you." He says in a deadly tone, starting to shrug off his hoodie.

   "Oh, of course I wouldn't dare look at the naked body of someone as wonderful as Hajime! My eyes aren't worthy of such a sight for if I had one tiny glance I would surely-"

   "Alright, I get it, shut up!" He snaps. I take off my sweater, folding it and placing it carefully off the ground. Hajime roughly turns me around before taking off his shirt.

   "This is awful." I hear him mutter under his breath. We undress in silence for a few minutes. "Are you undressed?" He asks finally.

   "Yes." I answer. I hear the sound of his clothes being dropped on top of mine and suddenly, rough yet gentle hands cover my eyes and I'm lead towards the shower. He pushes me in first, climbing in right behind. We shower in silence, back to back, hearing some angry muttering from Hajime's side.

   I finish first, notifying Hajime before climbing out. I dry myself down quickly, and dig my clothes out from underneath his. Strange, I didn't even realize Hajime was wearing a crop top under his shirt.

   I dress slowly and settled down to wait for Hajime to finish. Finally I get the command to turn around and I hear Hajime emerge and dress himself. Once he finishes, he grabs my shoulders and spins me around to face him.

   "Thank you for being cooperative, Marshmallow," He murmurs, "no let's go fillet that bitch like a fish."

   We go back into the elevator room and the screen immediately lights up with the face of Chiaki.

   "See, I told you I'm trustable. Ah, you both look much better all cleaned up. Anyways, as promised, I'll welcome you to my floor!"

   Another door appears, right where the Chiaki Screen is, swinging open on it's own. 

   "Welcome to the play area! Let's have a good time.~"