05. the fairytale

y/n

i finished changing and i went downstairs again, we went outside to the back gardens and i sat down in a bench, draco sat next to me, why can't he leave me two seconds alone?

"I don't know how you can tolerate staying here with that girl everyday" he said looking at Darian, who was playing in her dollhouse.

"it's actually so much worse to tolerate you everyday" i said.

"that kind of hurt, l/n" he said faking sadness.

"you don't have feelings, Malfoy" i smirked and noticed he looked down.

draco

i don't have feelings. i'm a human too, you idiot. maybe it's actually better if you think that so you can't discover what i feel, but it would make it harder for me to tell you.

we kept talking a few more minutes before Darian came to us and luckily she told us she already wanted to go inside, the sun was burning outside so I quickly stood up and left to the house leaving Darian and y/n behind.

that same night i went to Darian's room to bother her. y/n was there too, so i could bother both of them now.

"hey ugly trolls" I said smiling innocently.

"hi Daico!" Darian said waving at me. y/n just looked at me and rolled her eyes a little.

"what is your hair like that?" y/n asked, then she tried fixing it a little, it was cute but I thought she left it so much worse.

"don't mess with my hair, it's already perfect and it doesn't need your filthy hands on it" I said fixing it back to how it was.

"it was really bad, I left it prettier" she said.

"my hair is prettier than yours"

"no it isn't"

"yes it is"

"what about mine?" Darian interrupted.

"yours is even worse" I said jokingly and she giggled.

"Draco, i'm going to sleep, read Darian a fairytale" y/n said standing up from the bed.

"no way, you're the babysitter" I said.

"Draco, you've never ever told me a fairytale, I want to see your talent" Darian said.

"I don't have any talents on telling a fairytale" I crossed my arms.

Darian made puppy eyes to me and I sighed putting my arms down and sitting next to her.

"fine" I said, "Once upon a time, there was a girl who had two stepsisters and a step mother who treated her so badly-"

"You're telling her cinderella? really?" y/n asked.

"It's the wizards version" I said annoyed.

"whatever, just continue" she rolled her eyes.

"fine" I said mirroring her action "once upon a time, there was a half-blood girl named Cinderella who had two stepsisters and a stepmother who treated her really bad, just because they knew her father's little secret. he was a wizard." I said and Darian gasped intrigued.

"when the stepmother found out, the father died weeks later, no one knew how" I continued, "the little girl was really sad and hated her stepmother and sisters. but then a light of hope showed up in her life, a letter from a magic school she could study in, she was really happy but her stepmother didn't allow her to go, said she was already a freak and didn't want her to study those type of things, she had to learn to be a lady and, in her case, a maid" I said and Darian looked at me telling me to keep going.