Chapter 1

"What's up its Why Don't We! And we are playing pop buzz tower of truth." The boys yelled all together.

I stood in the back of the buzz studio and watched the boys mess around and almost spill apple juice all over themselves. Man I love these guys.

Let me pause and give you guys some background information on me.

My name is Chloe. And I work for this band called Why Don't We, I help them with clothing and hair. So basically I just help make sure they look great at all times. I love my job and wouldn't trade it for the world.

Because I help them pick out their clothes I have to get to know them really well. I have to know what fits each of their personalities.

One of my favorite parts of my job is getting to just talk with each of them and find out what their ideas are for a look and try my best to make it come to life.

Okay enough about me, I wanna watch the boys again.

"Who would survive the zombly acopolypse?" Zach says as he reads one of the blocks.

The whole studio broke out in laughter.

After the boys were done with the interview they came to the back room and were laughing and talking to themselves. I was also in the back cleaning and packing up all of the guys stuff.

That's when Corbyn came over to me.

"Hey Chloe what did you think? Did we make a complete fool of ourselves?" He asked with a laugh.

"I think you guys did great! Not all of you made a fool of your self, just one of you." I said pointing at Zach.

He laughed a little bit again.

"Watch this.. hey Zach where did you learn to read?" I yelled over to him.

All the guys bursted out laughing again.

"Not funny!" Zach yelled and made a pouty face.

"Jack you need to do something with your hair. It gets so tangly when you wear a hat. You just honestly need to cut it." I said while pulling his hat off.

"No way! The curls get the girls!" He said putting his hat back on.

I just shook my head and laughed to myself.

"Hey guys I'm starving any of you wanna go get some food and bring it back to the house?" Daniel asked while grabbing his bag.

"Yes!" They all yelled.

"Cane's anybody?" Zach asked.

"Yeah that sounds good!" Jonah said while following the guys out of the door.

They all left and I went back to cleaning up the room.

"Chloe, wanna come?" Corbyn asked while running back in the room.

"Oh I would but I have to finish all of this, and I have to get all of your outfits ready for tomorrow's interviews but maybe next time!" I said while putting all the hair products in the bag.

He grabbed the bag from my hand and shoved the rest of the products in and zipped it.

"Come on please?"

I thought for a minute. "Ok fine!" I grabbed my bag and followed him out the door.

I got in their car and we drove away from the studio. This is going to be fun!

We got our food and went back to the house that they all shared. It was so big and beautiful inside.

We all sat around the table and ate our food.

"I'm so ready for all of these interviews to be over!" Jonah said while putting a fry in his mouth.

"Well thankfully you guys only have one more. Then 2 weeks off!" I said.

"But then we need to have ideas for our new album!" Daniel said while leaning back in his chair.

"We should just get out of the city for a week or two." Jack said to himself but I heard him.

"That's actually a great idea Jack." I said.

"Jack with a good idea, yeah right!" Corbyn laughed.

"No really, he said you guys should get out of town for a while. It's smart you guys can clear your head and come back with great music ideas." I said to them.

"Yeah I have good ideas!" Jack says.

"Let's do it! But where are we going to go?" Daniel asks.

"Camping?" Corbyn suggests.

It was decided...