Chapter 7

Still Corbyn's point of view

After a few more hours at the lake we all went back to the camp.

"I think I'm gonna go take a nap, I'm so tired from all of the swimming."  Chloe says and goes into her tent.

I rush over to the guys to see if they will help me.

"Okay I want to tell Chloe that I like her and I want to tell her tonight." I said looking at them so see if I should.

"Dude I am so happy for you!" Jack says while patting my shoulder.

"What's the game plan and how can we help?" Jonah asked.

"So I have an idea..." I begin to tell them all the ideas I had for tonight.

We all brained stormed for a minute then came up with the perfect plan.

"Perfect. She is gonna love this Corbyn." Daniel said.

Now the hard part beings. Actually telling her.

                               2 hours later
                        Chloe's point of view

I woke up feeling well rested. I got out of my bed and walked out to see the guys just sitting around and talking. I walked over to them and sat down.

"So whatcha talking about?" I asked.

"Just ideas for new songs." Jonah answered.

"Any luck?" I asked.

"Nope." Jack said sounding irritated.

"I know you guys will come up with something great, you always do." I said with a smile hoping it would make them feel a bit better.

"Thanks Chloe." Corbyn says.

"Are you guys hungry?" I asked realizing it is around dinner time.

"Always!" Zach yells.

"Well in that case I will go make dinner. How does chicken noodle soup sound?" I asked while standing up.

"That sounds great!" Jack said.

"I'll come help you Chloe." Jonah stood up and followed me to the kitchen area.

"So I didn't know you could cook." He said while watching me cut up all the vegetables.

"Yeah I have always loved it but I am so busy I always just order take out.

But I'm glad can get the change to cook up here." I said with a smile.

About 20 minuets later the soup was ready. All of us sat in a circle and ate.

"This is so good Chloe!" Jack said and put another spoon full in his mouth.

"Thanks." I answered with a smile.

After we finished eating I realized how cold it had gotten.

"I am going to go clean up dinner the change into something warmer real fast." I said getting up and grabbing the empty bowls.

"No we can clean up dinner, you cook we clean." Corbyn said while grabbing the bowls out of my hands.

"Thank you. I will be right back." I said with a warm smile.

I walked into my tent and found a warm jacket and a cute matching beanie. I already felt so much warmer the second I put them on.

When I came back out I saw that the guys had cleaned up the kitchen but weren't there. I stood quietly in the camp then heard them in their tents. I laughed a bit because I was getting scared over nothing. I walked over to the kitchen and heated up water and made hot chocolate for everyone.

They all came out of their tents in hoodies and beanies as well

They all came out of their tents in hoodies and beanies as well. We drank our hot chocolate. It stared to get really dark and all the guy started going off to bed one buy one. Only Daniel, Corbyn, and myself where up.

                  Corbyn's point of view

Okay this is it, I am going to tell her I like her. I look over at Daniel to hint to leave. He nods and says he is going to bed. Now it is just me and her. My palms stated to get very sweaty and I could feel my breath getting heavier. 'Okay I have to do it now!' I thought to myself. Then stood up and extend my hand to her.

"I wanna show you something." I said.

She smiled up at me and took my hand. I lead her though the trees to a beautiful open area. I had come earlier and but a picnic blanket down with some pillows.

We walked over a laid down. I showed her all of the constellations in the sky and watched her face light up. After about 20 minutes of watching the stars I turned to her.

"Chloe I need to tell you something, I like you. Like really like you. I hope you feel the same way but if you don't that is okay I just had to let you know once how I felt..."