Chapter 22

"It's about Chloe, she may never regain the ability to move her hand." The doctor says softly.

My heart stopped.

'She will never be able to use her hands, she is going to freak out, do I tell her or will be be better coming from the doctors...' so many blights were going through my head.

The doctor explained to me that she could try physical therapy but even then it wouldn't help. So when she is able to walk by herself she can go home.

I thanked the doctor and went back into Chole's room.

I opened the door and saw Chloe walking on her own.

I stood in the door and watched her walk from one side of the room to the other. The guys were all standing by her side to help her if she needed it.

"I think I'm down." She said looking tired.

"Wait try one more time. Chole if you walk to this side you can get some fry's." Jack said holding up the bag of food from lunch.

"Your on!" She said and Jonah let go of her arm so she could walk on her own.

She did pretty well walking and got to Jack.

"Give me the fry's." She said out of breath.

Daniel helped her sit down and Jack handed them to her.

Chole saw me and waved me over. I sat next to her in the bed and kissed her cheek.

"Good job sweetheart." I said.

We all talked about random stuff until a knock at the door.

The doctor came inside, I knew this wasn't going to be fun.

                      Chole's point of view

"How are you Chloe?" Asked the doctor.

"I'm great! I just walked all by myself." I said with a proud smile.

"That's great, I'm sorry but I need to bring you some bad news." He said.

I looked at Corbyn worried. He grabbed my hand and the other guys came and stood closer to me.

"You possibly may never be able to use you hand. The nerve damage was to severe."

"What?" I asked in disbelief.