Chapter 3

Corbyn looked right at me then looked away.

"There is this one girl but I don't know if she likes me back." He said.

The boys all gave him a hug and saying to not give up.

He just laughed and then finished the interview.

As I watched the boys laughing and having a blast with the interview I know I definitely wanted it to go on that trip.

When it was over I walked up to them.

"Okay I will go!" I said in excitement.

They all cheered and gave me a hug.

I went home after I cleaned up and started packing. We we're going to leave tomorrow.

I was almost done packing when I got a knock at my door. So I set down what I was doing and opened it. On the other side stood Zach.

"Hey Zach come in!" I said with a smile and moved to the side to let him in.

"Thanks." He came in and sat on my couch.

"So what's up?" I asked.

"Well I need your help." He said.

"With what?" I asked growing more concerned.

"Well...the thing is..." he said being very slow with his words.

"Oh my gosh spit it out!" I asked laughing a bit.

"Okay, okay!" He laughed "I want to prank the guys and need your help." He said looking at me with puppy dog eyes.

I looked at him and smiled.

"What do you have in mind?"

"I'm not sure yet. That's why I need your help." He said.

I thought for a minute and then I hit me.

"Bears! We could tell them that bears are in the camp and then scare them!" I yelled in excitement.

Zach face lit up. "Yes! That is perfect!"

Zach and I talked over the details and made our game plan.

About an hour later he left and I continued packing.

Another 2 hours of packing and I was finally done.

Whenever I travel I like to pack for every situation. So let's just say I have a lot of bags.

I laid down on my bed and turned on The Vampire Diary's.

The sound of my phone ringing woke me up. I'm not sure when I fell asleep, I was pretty tired from all the packing the night before.

I answered the phone.

"Hello?" I said tiredly.

"GOOD MORNING!" Someone yelled on the other end.

"Who is this?" I asked while rubbing my eyes.

"It's Jack, Daniel, Jonah, Zach, and Corbyn. Are you still in bed?!"  Daniel asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Well hurry and get up! We will be there in 30 minutes. Then we are going CAMPING!" Jack said then hung up.

I jumped out of bed and took a fast shower. When I got out I brushed my teeth and didn't bother doing makeup because me are going camping.

I did my hair in 2 French braids. And throw on some camo pants and a long sleeve shirt.

Without a moment to spare a heard a knock on my door

I raced down stairs and opened it. Jonah and Corbyn stood outside.

"Hey we are here to help with your bags." Jonah said with a smile.

"Come in. They are right here." I said pointing to my 4 bags on the ground by the door.

"How many bags do you need?" Corbyn said laughing and picked up 2 of them.

I just rolled my eyes and followed them out to the car.