Chapter 5

All around us were beautiful trees and mountains. A beautiful clear lake right by the camp spot.

"Wow it is so pretty." I said while walking around.

After we looked around for a little bit we found a spot to set up the tents. Corbyn and Zach were in one. Jonah, Daniel, and Jack were in another. And I had my own because I am a girl.

"How is this supposed to work?!" Jack said in confusion while holding the instructions in one hand and the rods to the tent in the other.

"I'll show you." Jonah said while laughing.

It took about an hour but we finished getting our whole camp set up

"So what are we going to do now?" Daniel asked.

"We could make lunch." Jack suggested.

I didn't realize how hungry I was until Jack said lunch.

"That sounds like a plan!" Zach said while grabbing sandwiches out of the cooler.

While we ate no one really talked. We just looked around at the beautiful landscape. And I think we were all pretty tired from the long drive.

I finished my sandwich and fell asleep in my chair.

                        Zach's point of view

We were all eating our food quietly. I was looking up at the clouds when I looked back at everybody I saw Chloe was asleep.

"How much does she sleep?" I said the guys.

The guys all looked over to see her passed out in her chair.

Jonah chuckled a little, "I think she is just tired from the drive."

Corbyn looked at her and smiled.

"So Corbyn how long have you had a thing for Chloe?" I asked.

He looked at me and shook his head, "I'm not sure exactly when it started I just think she is great." He said obviously not wanting to talk about it anymore.

                          Later that night
                       Chloe's point of view

We were all sitting around a fire just talking about random things.

"If I were to eat one candy for the rest of my life it would have to be sour patch kids for sure!" Corbyn said while popping one in his mouth.

"I want one!" Jack said while opening his mouth to catch it with his mouth.

Corbyn throws it and Jack catches it. And we all cheered.

"Well I am going to bed, goodnight everybody!" Jonah said and went into the tent.

A little while later all the boys went to bed except Zach.

"Hey when are we going to do the prank?" He asked me.

"We should wait until about half way through the trip. So they aren't expecting it." I said.

"Perfect! Also Chloe I have a question for you." He says.

"Okay." I answered.

"Do you like anybody?" He asked.

"I do but I don't know if I want everyone knowing." I answered while looked into the fire.

"I won't tell anyone I promise. Your secret is safe with me girl. Plus if the guys find out it's okay because no one will judge you." He said while shooting me a smile.

"The thing is I don't want the guys to know because...he is here." I said quietly.

"No way." He jaw dropped to the floor. "Who is it?"

"Corbyn..."

"Wow!" He yelled.

"Shhh keep your voice down." I said feeling scared that he would walk everybody up.

"Sorry, just wow. I think you should tell him."

"Yeah no way. I would rather die." I said laughing.

"Why is that?" He asked.

"Because you guys are all so famous and have so many girls that like you guys. I don't want to seem like another girl that is crazy over a band member. Plus there is no way he would like me back."

"Don't think like that. He won't think about you that way." He said and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Thanks Zach. I think I am going to go get some rest. I will see you tomorrow." I got up and went into my tent.