Chapter 8

Chloe's point of view
"... I just had to let you know once how I felt, but if you don't feel the same way I understand and..."

I cut Corbyn off with a kiss, a deep passionate kiss.

"You have no idea how long I have wanted to do that" I said quietly while trying to catch my breath.

"So can I take that as you do like me?" Cornyn says while laughing.

"Yes!" I laughed and give him another quick kiss.

"We should get back I am freezing!" I said while rubbing my arms.

"Okay." He smiles and stands up. I helped him fold up the blankets and grab the pillows.

As we walked back to the camp we held hands but didn't say to much. We just enjoyed each other's company.

Right before I went into my tent Corbyn grabbed my waist and spun me around. I looked up at him and smiled. He moved his hand to my face then slowly pressed his lips to mine.

"Goodnight Chloe." He said in a whisper then walked away leaving me feeling warm and the happiest I have ever felt in my life.

                 Cornyn's point of view

I unzipped my tent to see Zach sitting on his sleeping bag waiting for me.

"So how did it go man?" He asked.

"It was great. We just talked." I said while taking off my shoes.

"And..." Zach said with a little laugh.

"And...we kissed...three times." I looked down at my feet and smiled thinking about it.

"I told you it would work!" Zach said and patted my back.

"Yeah you were right." I said.

                    Chloe's point of view

I laid down in my tent and tried to fall asleep but couldn't. It was just to cold. After about 20 minutes I couldn't take it anymore so I got out of bed and started a little fire hoping  that would warm me up.

                Corbyn's point of view

I was sleeping peacefully until a bright light from outside woke me up. I tried to figure it out but couldn't from inside my tent. I slipped on my shoes to go see what it was. When I was outside I saw cute little y/n sitting by a small fire.

I walked up to her and sat down.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm freaking freezing so I am trying to get warm." She said while chuckling a bit.

"Come in let's go to bed." I said while putting out the fire and helping her up.

I walked her to her tent and got in with her.

"What are you doing?" She asked as she watched me get into the tent and zip it up behind me.

"I am gonna sleep in here with you. Is that okay?" I asked feeling stupid I didn't asked before I was in here.

"That's perfectly fine." She smiled and moved over for me to lay down.

                    Chloe's point of view

Corbyn laid down next to me. I pulled my blanket over both of us. His body heat warmed me up and I felt so comfortable.

As we laid together he sang quietly to me. I couldn't keep by eyes open anymore. I drifted into a deep sleep in his warm arms.