Chapter 12

"Chloe can I ask you something?" He asked and moved closer to me.

"Anything." I answered quietly.

"Will you officially be my girlfriend?" He asked with a smile glowing on his face.

I was so surprised I didn't know what to say. My thoughts were running so fast I didn't know what to do.

'What would the fans think? Does he really mean it? Why would he like me? He could have any other girl in the whole? I should say no because the fans probably won't like me. But I like him and want to be with him. I don't know what to do!'

After a minute Corbyn spoke up again, "So what do you say Chloe will you be my girlfriend?" He sounds a bit worried in his voice.

I looked deep into his eyes. All of my worries faded away and all I could think about was him.

"Oh course I will!" I jumped up and hugged him.

He pulled away from the hug then he stared at me.

I looked at him confused, why he wouldn't hug me.

His hands moved to my chin. He pulled out faces together.

We kissed passionately, like nothing  I have ever felt before. After a minute his hand found its way to my hair. And his other one to my waist.

We pull away catching our breath.

"Hey Corbyn?" I said.

"Yeah" he said quietly.

"Can you do something for me? It may be quite difficult." I asked. 

"Of course anything for you. What can I do?" He said smiling at me.

"Caught me!" I kissed his lips fast and swam away laughing.

"Oh you are on!" He chased after me.

We played for a little bit longer until we had to walk back to camp before it gets too dark.

The hike back was quite until we were about half way and I asked him a question.

"Are you wanted to tell the fans?"

He stopped and looked at me.

"That is up to you. If you want to tell them then we will." He said with a smile.

"I want to tell them but I am scared that they may not like me." I said.

Corbyn held my hands and looked into my eyes.

"Chloe, I don't care what the fans think about you. But you don't even need to worry about it. I don't know how one person could not love you. You are amazing and beautiful." He reached down and picked up a little flower and put it behind my ear.

I blushed and kissed him softly

"Thank you Corbyn, if you feel that way we can tell the fans when we get back." I said while taking his hand and continue walking.

"How did I get so lucky?" I said looking at him.

"I think I am the lucky one." Corbyn says to me.

When we got back to camp the guys were sitting around a fire. I stopped Corbyn.

"Wait stop." I whisper yelled at him.

"What's wrong?" He asked concerned.

"We need to scare them." I smiled evilly at him.

"Yes! What's the game plan?" He asked excitedly.

I whispered into his ear my idea. He nodded and started walking to the guys.

I quietly hid behind a tree and waited.

                   Corbyn's point of view

"Guys come quick! I can't find Chloe anywhere!" I yelled to them while I ran to them.

"Oh my gosh! Ok let's look!" Daniel said while jumping up. All the guys followed us to look in the woods.

"I think she is over here!" I yelled to the guys.

They all ran over to me and started looking in the trees.

"BOO!!" Chloe yelled and jumped out.

"Ahhhh!" Jack screamed like a girl.

Chloe and I started dying laughing.

"Haha very funny!" Jonah said and shock his head.

We got back to camp and sat around the fire.

"So how was your guys day?" Daniel asked.

"It was amazing." Chloe smiled and looked at me.

"We are dating now!" I blurted out.

"No way! That's awesome!" Zach said.