Chapter 26: The end

Chloe's point of view

"Here you go miss, will you need me to stay here and take you somewhere else after?" I the driver asked me as we slowed to a stop.

"No thank you, I will be here a while and I can get service and call someone. Thanks for the ride." I smiled and got out of the car.

The cool breeze hit my neck. I took a deep breath and began to walk.

I was still a bit sore, so walking for a long time made everything hurt. But I decided to keep going because I only need to go a bit further to get to where I was going.

                     Corbyn's point of view

I ran out of the room and told the guys everything and where she is.

"Then what are we waiting for? I'll drive!" Daniel yelled and we ran out of the hospital.

The drive was long and all I could think of is what I am going to say to get her to come back with me. I hope I will be able to convince her that I will take care of her. I don't know what I will do if she doesn't want me.

"We're here!" Daniel says as he stopped the car. I didn't say anything, I just jumped out of the car and ran to where I knew she would be.

                        Chloe's point of view

"Finally" I sighed and sat down to let my legs rest.

I looked around at the beautiful waterfall that I had once been swimming and playing in with Corbyn. It's crazy to think how much as changed in such a short amount of time. I have falling in love with the most amazing guy in the world, strengthened my friendships with the other guys, and been attacked by a bear and now I will never have the same life. The cool mist in the air hit my face, I actually smiled for the fist time in a while. I wasn't thinking about anything, not Corbyn, not the fact my whole life was a mess, I just felt at peace.

I have been sitting here for about 10 minutes when I hear something moving in the trees behind me

I have been sitting here for about 10 minutes when I hear something moving in the trees behind me. My heart started to beat faster and faster.

Just as I was about to run Corbyn ran into the opening in the trees and stoop looking at me. I stood frozen in place.

He walked up slowly to me and went to rap his arms around me but I took a step back.

"What's wrong Chloe?" He asked with a sad expression.

"You can't be here, I asked you to let me go." I said trying to hold back my tears.

"Chole just please talk to me." He said grabbing my hands.

I took a deep breath, "Corbyn I don't want to mess up your life. I am not going to be able to work with you guys anymore, I can't do hair and everything with only one stupid working hand. And then we won't be able to be with each other when you are on tour. I know you will try and help me because you are an amazing guy. But that is why I need to just leave, so you can focus on your passion and not take care of me." I couldn't hold back the tears anymore.

"Oh Chloe you don't need to worry about that. I love you and we can figure everything out. You don't need a job to come on tour with us, I will find a way to make it work." I cut him off

"Corbyn that is my point I don't want you to have to find ways for things to work, that is just more things you will have to do. I don't want to be a burden!" I cried even more now.

"You are never going to be a burden and you will not miss up my life, you are my life now. And you are stuck with me, because I love you!" He pulls me into a hug.

"Are you sure? It's not going to be easy." I cried while letting his big arms hold me.

He pulled the hug apart and looked deep into my eyes. "Chole I will gladly take care of you for the rest of my life. Because I love you."

"And I love you too Corbyn Besson!" I  pulled our faces together.

This kiss was nothing like any others we have had before. This kiss sealed our promise to love each other and to be there for the each other always.