Chapter 14

Zach and I finished all of the prep for the prank on the boys.

"Okay so I will get Jonah, Daniel, and Jack. You have Corbyn." Zach says and we parted ways.

I quietly walked up to the tent with the peaceful sleeping Corbyn. I reached down and grabbed a stick off the ground. I carefully moved the stick on the sides of the tent making it sounds like scratching. Next I grabbed a paper cut out of a bear claw and pressed it on the other side. I hear Corbyn start moving around.

'Yes it's working!' I think to myself.

I had put my pillows in my sleeping bag so he wouldn't notice I was gone.

Zach and had saved bear noises on our phones. But I think I'm gonna wait a little bit longer to use them.

                       Corbyn's point of view

'scratch, scratch'

I was woken up by the sound of something scratching the tent.
I turned to my side and say Chloe still fast asleep.

'Maybe I am just hearing things because she is a light sleeper and that would have woken her up.' I thought and laid back down.

'scratch, scratch'

I heard the noise again and sat up. That is when I say a paw print pressed on the side of the tent.

"Ahhh!" I screamed.

That's when I heard a loud roaring sound followed by more scratches.

'Oh my gosh! This can't be happening!' My thoughts were running a million miles.

"Ahhhh!!" I heard the other guys yell.

"Chloe! Wake up there's a bear!" I yelled and tried to shake her awake.

That was when I realized she wasn't in the sleeping bag.

"Chloe where are you!?" I yelled.

I throw my shoes on and ran out to see if she was okay, not even caring that a bear was out there.

I looked around until my eyes saw her standings by the tent laughing like crazy.

                    Chloe's point of view

"Hahaha!" I couldn't stop laughing at how scared Corbyn looks.

"Got you!" I laughed at him.

"Not...funny!" He say trying to catch his breath.

I walk over to him and gave him a hug.

"Come on are you really mad?" I asked with puppy eyes.

"No I mean it was a little funny, but don't ever do that again!" He said rolling his eyes.

"Did you really run out here to find me when you thought there was a bear?" I asked him.

"Yes I did, I was worried that you could be in danger." He said.

"Aww thank you." I kissed him sweetly.

Zach walked over to us laughing.

"Did you hear how loud they screamed?" He asked us.

"Yes! I got Corbyn to scream too!" I said and high-fived Zach.

"I'm going to go to bed now. Have a good night guys." Zach says and walked away.

"Really for bed?" Corbyn asked me.

"Yes I am." I said and we went to bed.