Chapter 15

Corbyn's point of view

I woke up right before the sun started to rise. I laid in bed thinking about Chloe and how I want to do everything I can to make her smile and happy. Then I had an idea.

"Hey baby, wake up I wanna show you something." I said while rubbing her arm.

She opened her beautiful sleepy eyes. "What?" She asked in a groggy morning voice.

"Come on I want to show you something, trust me it will be fun!" I said sitting her up.

We walked out into the cold morning air. The camp was blanketed by the darkness of the night.

I took her hand and walked to the lake. We sat down and waited for the sun to rise.

After about 5 minutes the tops of the trees were lighting up by beautiful sun. The sky turned from a dark gray to a light pink.

I turned my head to see that Chloe's eyes closed with a huge smile painted across her face and her soaking up sun. The light highlighting her features in the most beautiful way possible. Nothing could make me more happy than to see her smile.

"There it is

"There it is." I said to her.

"There what is?" She asked me with a puzzled look.

"Your smile, the most beautiful smile for the most beautiful girl." I leaned over and kissed her sweetly.

She pulled away the kiss and said, "Corbyn Besson I love you so much."

"I love you too." I said and pulled our lips together again.

                             Later that day

"I don't know about you guys but I just want to lay around all day." Jonah says while putting his sun glasses on.

"I'm okay with that!" Jack agrees and leans back in his chair.

                       Chloe's point of view

We only have a 4 more days left on this trip. I have had the more fun on this trip then I have had ever. These guys are my best friends, but I never knew how awesome they were until now. I now have the most amazing boyfriend in the whole world! And it only took us to be away from the world for a while to realize we both wanted to be more then friends. I will never forget this trip.