Chapter 4

I got in the car and was greeted by the other guys.

"Chloe! You ready to go sleep on the ground for 2 weeks?" Jack asked while moving over so I could sit by him.

"Oh course! Let's do this!" I smiled and sat down.

Corbyn went to go sit in the other seat next to me but Zach jumped in it before he could sat down. Corbyn gave Zach a look like, 'get out' but Zach just sat there giving Corbyn an evil smirk.

"Zach move or I will mess up your hair. You are younger you get the back." Corbyn said laughing.

"Fine, fine. You win!" Zach went in the back.

Jonah finished putting the bags in the back of the van then got in the driver seat. Before he started driving he looked back at us.

"We have a long car ride ahead so I only have you question... are you ready to party!?" He yelled while turning on music.

We all busted out into laughter. But we did have a long ride ahead. The boys picked a stop that was 4 hours away. I think Zach said, 'I want to do real camping like real men." I am just going alone with it.

In the car we listened to all kinds of music. Played eye spy and just talked about what we are going to do when we get there.

After about 2 hours I felt super tired because I woke up so early so I fell asleep.

                       Corbyn's point of view

I was looking at the window day dreaming when I was pulled out of the thoughts by something laying on my shoulder.

I turned to see it was Chloe, she had fallen asleep on me. I didn't mind at all, actually l kinda liked it.

I am not sure what I was feeling about Chloe until I saw her sleeping on my shoulder but now I know, I like her... a lot. I have never felt this way about anybody else before

She is so cute when she sleeps. I sat there staring at her until Daniel snapped me out of it.

"Yo Corbyn can you stare at her any harder?" he said laughing.

"I don't know what you are talking about." I said looking at him. 

"Bro we all know you are into her." Jack said laughing.

"Really? Was I being that obvious? I thought I was hiding it so well."

I said realizing that she may know how I feel too.

"You did hide it well. We just know you to well." Jonah said laughing.

"Yeah she has no idea." Zach added.

"Ok good." I felt a bit better knowing that she didn't know.

                       Chloe's point on view
I felt the sun hit my eyes and I started to wake up. When I opened my eyes I realized my head was on someone. So I quickly sat up to see Corbyn smiling at me.

"Sorry did I fall asleep on you?" I asked.

"Yeah but I didn't mind." He said.

"Oh okay, thanks for being my pillow!" I said.

"Anytime." He smiled.

"So how long was I asleep? Please tell me we are almost there?" I asked.

"You were asleep for ever!" Jack said while laughing.

"Only about 30 minutes and we still have like an hour and half." Jonah said.

"Let's play a game! I'm bored!" Zach yelled from the back of the van.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Ummm... I don't know." He said.

"The license plate game?" Jonah suggests.

"No! That game is so boring!" Zach said.

"Oh I got it! What if we play the game where we have to guess the next lyrics to a song someone plays?" I suggest.

"Yes! Now that is a fun game." Zach said and sat up.

We all took turns playing songs and pausing it at random times.

Daniel is winning by 4 points and I am in last with 0 points. It was my turn to pick the song. They handed me the phone and I found a song.

"I just have say before I play the song that I am at a disadvantage because it is your guys job to know this stuff and I just do hair." We all laughed.

I started the song.

'Open the door to my apartment
We get in, Kissin' on my neck and throwin' my jacket to the side...'

"Zach what is the next line?" I asked. I did the song more as a joke.

"Umm..." Zach was trying to think.

"Are you kidding me? Zach this is your line in the song!" All the guys and me started dying laughing.

"Wait I know it!" He said thinking even more.

We all laughed even harder. 2 minutes later he got it.

For the last hour of driving we all talked about random stuff.

Jonah pulled up to the camp ground. "Ok people we are here!" He said turning off the car.

We all got out of the car and looked around.