Chapter 13

The warmth from the fire keeps me warm from the cool breeze blowing through the camp. I sit next to Corbyn with my head laying on his shoulder, he wrapped his arm around me and kissed the top of my head. I watched the flames dance in the fire place.

"Man I'm hunger!" Zach said holding his stomach and breaking the peaceful silence that had fallen over the camp.

"We could make s'mores?" I suggested.

"Yeah that sounds great!" Jack says.

I got up to go get the stuff to make them.

"I'll come help." Zach says and stands up to follow me.

We walked to the van and opened the bins where the food was kept.

"So when are we going to pull the prank? Because we only have a couple more days until we go home." Zach quietly asked me.

"I totally forgot we were going to do that. What about tonight?" I asked.

"Perfect. So what's the plan?" He asked.

We came up with a fast plan and walked back over to the other guys.

I sat back down next to Corbyn and started to get the marshmallows ready and passed out the roasters.

"What took you guys so long?" Corbyn asked me.

"Oh I couldn't find the marshmallows, they ended up being in the other bin." I smiled at him.

We all ate and laughed over everything. These are the times in life I know I will never forget. The memories with my best friends. I wish I we could stay here forever and not worry about anything.

After a while the fire burned out and we all went to bed.

"Goodnight Chloe!" Jonah yells to me before I follow Corbyn into our tent.

"Goodnight!" I yelled back.

I got into the tent and zipped it up. Before I had turned around Corbyn grabbed my waist and pulled me down.

"What are you doing?" I laughed at him.

He didn't say anything, he just kissed me sweetly.

"I am so lucky to call you mine." He smiled at me.

I kissed him again

I kissed him again. We got ready for bed and laid down. I looked at Corbyn's messy hair falling in his face. I ran my fingers through his hair until I watched him drift off to sleep.

After I was sure he was asleep I carefully and quietly got out of the tent and made my way to Zach's tent.

"Hey let me in." I whispered.

Zach opened his tent and I came in.

"You ready to have some fun?" He asked.

"Let's do this." I answered.