chapter 37 clove pov!!

Authors note : so not only am I making a sequel to this but by request I was asked to make a Marvel and foxface love story so hopefully you love me enough to stick through those two books.

I have exams coming up next week so I hate to say that I may not update a lot in the time being but I'm going to try and finish this book in throughout the rest of this week. If I can't you'll definitely get updates during my Christmas break.

Anyway I pretty much killed everyone in the last chapter Lol. I honestly felt like if I dragged it out any longer you guys would lose interest. So only three remain. Who will be the lucky two to win? Who will win? What new twists can I through in on these last few chapters? >:)

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

I felt very accomplished when I look back at all the trouble I caused for Katniss and Cato. I weakened their numbers, weakened some trust between them and got Katniss to show rebellion in the games.

I know the Capitol isn't going to take that lightly. That was the one thing that meant immediate death. Snow is probably busting people's chops to make Katniss pay for revolt. If I was lucky Cato would also get punished and then I could be the only Victor. I wondered aimlessly through the woods not worrying about Cato or Katniss. They had probably already put as much distance between us as one could.

I thought of my family. Did I give any honor to the family name or are the disappointed in me. I honestly couldn't take another day of rants my father would throw of how I was a disappointment to my family. I desperately wanted for that to change. I could never live up to my Brother's accomplishments. Get won the games three years ago. Even when I win I still lose. My parents will find away to say something along the lines of "Get did this better. He didn't need to team up with someone."

Anything to make him a better person then me. The worst part it that feels pity towards me. Like I needed him to feel bad for me. It made my parents come at me more, knowing that he cares for my when "I don't deserve his love" as my parents say. I didn't need his pitty or love. It made me look weak. As I was walking I was presently surprised to find a male dear cross my path. I stopped not wanting to scare it. When it got close I threw one of my knives with my left hand at it. It was dead instantly.

My right arm ached. Katniss shot me repeatedly in the arm. I Got that to stop bleeding an hour ago but my stomach seemed to still have blood coming from that wound. I wish it would stop. I received no parachutes so I didn't have any sponsors I guess. They were all rooting for Katniss and Cato to win. They didn't want me to win. But I was going to give them a bang before I die.

I started a fire not caring if they come and find me. I ate the tender meat slowly. I heard twig snap. I raised my knife.

"If you guys really want to sneak up on me your going to have to do better than that." I say standing up walking over to the place were the branch snapped. It was about dusk so it was a lot harder to see. All I could see was a dark outline of what I guess Cato and Katniss. I hear them breathe loudly. Have they been running all the way here? I move closer to them. I see two pairs of eyes, staring at me with such hatred. I was knocked back 20 feet. I look at my stomach. I see three large claw marks on my stomach. I guess Katniss is half wolf. I think sarcasticly. I hear a loud growl. Out steps two very large mutts. I was limping towards the cornucopia. I was lucky I camped so close. I used my nails to crawl myself up the cornucopia. I sat down to catch my breathe. I wasn't going to make it. These claw marks were too deep and won't stop bleeding.

I wasn't going to win. Unless I got a miracle and the odds were definitely not in my favour. I slowed my breathing down but I found it hard to breathe. I was dying.

"Katniss! Run!" I hear Cato yell. They emerge from the bushes. Three mutts were behind them. I see Cato give Katniss a lift up onto the cornucopia only a few feet from me. She bends over to help pull up Cato. Struggling to pull him up but some how she got him up. This was my chance to make a miracle happen. I took out a knife and placed on Katniss's neck.

"Don't Clove." Cato says.

"I'm always being told don't do t s Clove don't do that. I got enough from my parents and brother Cato I don't need it from you. I see him step forward. I close my eyes.

"Say goodbye Katniss. " I say pulling the knife back and swinging it forward. I feel Katniss disappear from my arms. Cato grabbed her and put her behind her. Cato came at me. He punched me in my face, making me lose my balance. I fell off the cornucopia into the hungry awaiting mutts. They started to tear at my clothes and skin. I screamed loudly. This went on for about twenty minutes before I saw Katniss looking at me. I caught Her eye. I pleaded for her to shoot me. She looked at Cato and he nodded. She raised her bow and released an arrow. It hit me. I began to lose consciousness.

Did I make my family proud? Did I make my friends proud? Did I die an honourable death? Did I make my brother proud?

Darkness consumed me.

Authors note remember 490 votes = Cato pov I hoped you like this chapter.