chapter 25 clove pov!!

Authors note: Thank you for all the feeback. Alright well im going to do what most of you were saying was a good idea by making a sequel and to keep going on this story! I appreciate it! Well this chapter was promised i think once i reached 110 votes.... and that was like a week ago but whatever! Enjoy the clove pov!! :)))

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

I can't believe that they chose her over me. I mean come on! Even Glimmer ditched me! Katniss is going to pay... I can't wait till I find her. I continued to walk aimlessly through the woods when I hear multiple twigs snap. I stop instantly to listen to where it was coming from.

"They make me get stupid sticks for firewood while they get to go look for Katniss. This is like totally unfair!" I hear Glimmer say as she enters my view. I step out casually.

"Oh hi Clove." She says before she remembered that I was banished from the careers. Therefore dangerous.

"uh...Clove...I... uh.. think Marvel is calling me and you know how he gets if we don't...answer him." She lies. I take a step toward her.

"You know what's funny?" I ask her. "It's funny that you do nothing but complain yet you still are in the careers as to wear I protected us and I get kicked out and threatened."

Glimmer steps back a few steps.

"Oh... are you ditching me again Glimmer?" I take another several steps forward. "I thought you and I were friends Glimmer... I guess I was wrong. "

"Clove...I.. I'm still...y-your f-friend..."

she stutters. Filthy little liar.

"WHY ARE YOU LYING TO ME!" I scream at her. She starts to run. I running after Her. Branches were cutting my arms and face but I didn't care. I needed to kill this liar. She runs me right to where her camp is, probably hoping that Cato and Marvel would be there. To her disappointment they weren't. I was tired of chasing her so I tackled her to the ground.

"Clove! " She cries, but I silenced her when I plunged my knife into her throat.

~~~~~~~20 minutes later~~~~~~~~~

"I'd jump in front of a bullet for you!" I hear Cato exclaim to Katniss. Ick. I was tired of hearing this lovey dovey bull crap.

"what about a knife?" I say walking out of the bushes. I hold up my collection of knives. I see them look at me in horror. I throw one right in the middle of all three of them. Missing on purpose so they start running. I already knew Katniss was a fast runner but I also knew I could catch up with her. Apparently none of them have angry weapons which is like the stupidest thing you could do in the hunger games. I chase after Katniss. This was all too easy. I pull back my arm and throw it at katniss's leg, making her limp.

"Katniss! " Cato shouts from who knows where from behind us. Just my luck when Katniss trips over.... Glimmer ha! I knew she would be more useful dead! I grab a hold of Katniss and flip. her over. What a let down when I look at her face. Why isn't fear all over face! It was expressionless! I pull out my favorite knife. Her eyes got big. Now I get a reaction!

"Hmmmmm... where should I start first?" I lightly press my knife on her cheek.

"I have big plans for you fire girl. I won't kill you yet but I got a big surprise for you later on. Your going to wish that I had killed you now." I lifts the tip of the knife and push hard down, pulling it all the way down her cheek. She screams. Music to my ears. Cato also screams, he was closer than before which means I need to wrap this up. I quickly cut her arm as well. I bet that's gonna mess with your aim fire girl. I wipe my knife at her shirt and laugh.

"See you around fire girl. " I take one last look at Katniss, then I smirk at Cato and run full speed into the bush. I have accomplished so much today! I wonder if my parents are proud! I will win the games!

Authors note: Clove is now having mental problems. Cato and Katniss pushed her to far. lol..... okay so once I hit 190 votes you get another Cato pov and once I hit 200 votes you get another crazy Clove pov!! so happy voting!!! :)))