Sweet Vanilla perfume

"I'll be back" Hope screams and a loud door slam follows.

I hear footsteps and the TV turn on. I walk out and see Austin focused on whatever
he was watching.

"Aren't you gonna go home?" I roll my eyes.

"Yeah at some point but, Hope has a great TV," He says never taking his eyes off the screen.

"Okay then I'm gonna go take a shower but when I get back I call control of the TV," I laugh and walk away.

When I get to my room I grab my towel, my phone, and my speaker and start playing my favorite songs to sing in the shower. When I get out I dry off, put some face moisturizer on, and spray on some perfume.

I walk out of the bathroom with only a towel on and see Austin laying down on my bed singing to the song I was playing. I jump and ask him "What are you doing here?"

"You were playing some good music, I wanted to hear it to princess"

I cringed at princess "Stop calling me that, I have a name. Get out Austin"

"Make me" he puts emphasis on the 'k' in make.

I go to pull him up off of my bed forgetting I ONLY have a towel on and in one swift motion, he pins me to the bed. "Get off of me asshole" I struggle

He gets off of me and I get up and notice he's staring at something, "What?" I ask

"Pull your towel up, you're teasing me, sweetheart," He says pointing to my chest.

I pull up my towel which is almost falling off my chest and push him out the door.

I put on some grey sweatpants and a white tank top and made my way to the living room.

"Hey, where's the remote?" I ask Austin

"Ummm, I don't know look around," he says not moving from his spot

I find the remote and sit down on the couch. I flip through Netflix until I finally find what I'm looking for Gossip girl.

"Are you serious?" Austin asks

"Yes, this show is so good"

"If this show isn't good you owe me for making me watch it"

"Deal"

Midway into the first episode, Austin moves close to me and all of a sudden starts to tickle me and doesn't stop till he's on top of me.

"You smell really nice" he whispers in my ear

I feel something hard poking me near my waist and I pray to God it's the remote.

Then he gets off of me and walks away, I hope he's not going in my room. I go to follow him and ask him "Where are you going?"

"To the bathroom do you want to come," he says and raises his eyebrows at me.

"No" I gulp

He continues to the bathroom laughing and I turn my focus back to the show and Hope comes back 30 minutes later with the food.

''Thank god your back I'm so hungry. What took you so long?" I say as I pull the beef and broccoli out of the bag.

"It took them a while to get my food ready the place was packed," she said "Oh by the way I have an early shift tomorrow so after I eat I'm gonna go to sleep. Don't let my brother stay too long, even though he lives down the hall he has his own place. He should start spending time there"

"Speaking of the devil," she says as he walks from where he went.

"I'm just entertaining your roommate. My place is so boring" he says and rolls his eyes

"I don't need entertainment, I was just fine sitting on the couch watching Gossip girl" I laugh

"I love that show what the heck," she says

We both grab our food and rush to the couch. I unpause the show and we both are laughing and talking about the show. After a while we both lost track of time, she finally said "I have to go to bed, you two kids have fun" she says

"Okay grandma," I say which causes Austin and Hope to bust out laughing.

"Goodnight V," she says after the laughing dies down

"Night H" I reply

--------------

I turn my attention to the TV but something is blocking me from seeing it. I look up and Austin's in front of me. He grabs the remote and turns on Friends and puts the remote in his pants.

"You're disgusting" I whisper

"If you want the remote come and grab it," he says pointing to his crotch

"No thanks," I sit down next to him.

After an episode or two of friends I get up and he pulls me back down on his lap.

"I was going to go to bed," I say wiggle around in his lap trying to get up

"Please stop moving, that's not very helpful," he says his voice kinda strained

"Awee are you okay? Something down there" I joke and point toward his crotch

"Shut up," he says and takes me off his lap and lays on the couch "lay down," he says

I lay down with my back toward him and he pulls my backside so close to him that I could feel his breath down my back. We continued watching friends and occasionally I would wiggle my body around his crotch just to both him.

"Okay it's time for you to leave" I look at the clock and it's 1 am. I get up and feel something slap my ass.

"Ouch" I whisper

"OOps," he said "It was an accident" I pulled him off the couch and slapped him on the back of his neck.

Before he left he said, "Can I get a hug?"

I don't know why but I hugged him and it was sweet until he grabbed my ass again.

I pushed him away and said "You are so disgusting"

"You love it" then he winked closed the door and left.

---------------

The next morning I roll over and hit something. When I open my eyes it's Austin. In my bed.

I decide to pull a prank on him. I pretend I'm asleep and start moaning his name. This wakes him and I hear him say "Oh shit" before I start laughing. He looks at me annoyed and says " I thought you were having a dream or something" he said a smile returning to his lips.

"Why are you in my bed?" I said sitting up

"Because it's comfortable," he says laying back down.

I get on top of him and his eyes widen.

"Does this make you uncomfortable" I whisper

"No, not at all," he says as he grabs my hips

"You're disgusting," I say and smack his hands away and I get off of him.