Part 1: The Missing Children's Incident

Yes this is a fnaf reference though it is very remotely related to the title since there is only one kid missing.

The party (Aries, Dino, Gray, Timmy) [I think] get a quest in the tavern to go find a missing child.

They follow a map and eventually find a cobble building. Outside of it lies an apple tree and an angry hobgoblin. They rob the tree and suddenly Merielle poofs into existence. She finds a necklace in the tree. Dino literally claps the hobgoblin like a boss (pronounced Baws), and they find out that he is actually from an underground apple smuggling ring. They take the apples off of him and run into the cobble building.

Disclaimer: This is very cringe cause I am the one who is typing this so please bear with me <3

Inside the cobble, building is a bunch of goblins. Dino and Risotto each take a nap outside, Dino at the wall and Risotto in a tree. As they have snoozebutton.exe, Aries and Gray and Maybe RIsotto (since i forgot if they were there or not) Raid the hideout. Either Gray or Aries chops off a goblins arm leaving it alive while the rest of the goblins are slaughtered. They try to finish it off but it dodges until Merielle comes back, ready to kill it. She then realizes it does not have an arm and intimidates it into being her servant.

They notice a crack in the wall and Aries uses his axe to break into it, cobblestone crumbling. There is a secret path. A child's shoe is on the floor and further down the corridor are bloodstains. They walk to the end, seeing a staircase going down and a crack near it. They break the crack to find 75gp and a short sword inside a chest. They eventually go down the staircase to see a room ahead. Orc laughter can be heard.

Gray and Aries burst in slashing and chopping away at the orcs as Merielle covers them with firebolt spells. Gobby kills a goblin in there and takes its right arm (he's missing left arm).

There are signs of struggle on the table. This room was a snack room but these orcs were bullying the goblin. There is another giant tunnel. AS they walk through it, There is another crack. Merielle gets a 2 headed dog staff and 15 sp from a chest found inside. In the last room they fight an ogre, killing it after a long fight and totally not randomly dealing a crit dividing the health by 4 because my parents told me to go to bed. They make their way back to the town.