Part 1: Midnight Saviors Aftermath//Livestock Limitations

Apparently, I named the previous chapter Midnight Saviors but just didn't write it down. Anyhoo

After meeting with the mayor, you go back to the inn to read the letter, only to find everything searched. AS you go outside to check if there's anyone near, there is a sign about the Black Rabbit Ball

LIVESTOCK LIMITATIONS:

The party decides to head to the ball, but first, they must get money. They remember a farmer talking about a quest about livestock in the tavern.

Deciding to fulfill the quest, As they are heading out, a store owner stops you, Saying they noticed one of you is a wizard. They explain to you that certain spells need ingredients, giving you some items. They say to visit their shop anytime and reminds you of the black rabbit ball.

You set off to the location the farmer was talking about. After about 4 hours. you reach your destination, seeing dead cows with arrows stuck in them. There are trees around it.

Aries and Dino notice that there are goblins in the trees. Sooga is also there. They come out only to be brutally beaten to death by Sooga, Dino, Ai, Aries, and much more.

After the monsters are dealt with, The adventurers make it back to FOOplace safely. It is roughly 17:00 and the ball starts around 20:00. Knowing they have nothing better to do, the adventurers decide to go to the ball.

They are given a list:

- Obtain Formal Wear

- Eat food as the DM forgot to tell them that food exists in game 

- Get Gobby a makeover (There was no offence intended towards him Merielle)

- Store their equipment in the secret vault

- Go to the spa

- Change and get ready for the ball

After completing the list, they hear a chime as the bells outside the ballroom are rung. They've finished their tasks just on time. 

As you approach the line, you see the mayor as the first guest and a non-feminine silhouette on a nearby building with what seems to be pink hair. They quickly disappear into the night.