Part 1: Brunch with the mayor

As the party walks in, the blacksmith's apprentice asks Merielle to borrow Gobby, to check out his arm. She says yes and the 2 disappear. 

The adventurers sit down at the table, one of the chairs is red (haha yeah they didn't notice this sadly). There are silver things over the plates and the servants offer wine. Everyone but Dino and Ai decline as they know better to drink in the middle of the day.

There is a loaf of quality bread in the middle of the table and there is a luxury dish in front of each person. Ai and Dino are wary about their surroundings while Aries is wary of the mayor himself.

A bard sings a song o̶f̶ ̶s̶o̶r̶r̶o̶w̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶a̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶l̶d̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶v̶a̶n̶i̶s̶h̶e̶d̶   across the table.

Aries suspiciously pokes into the mayor's personal life, asking to search the house. The mayor declines, the brunch ends. Just on time, Gobby comes back with a copper intertwined mechanical arm (might turn green tbh). The arm has some holes in it. They are shallow and look like they can fit in pebbles or gems.

As you are leaving, the mayor speaks up. "I see you all have had many questions. I would normally answer them if you were one of my colleagues but I cannot 'trust' you fully yet. If you seek to gain my 'trust', please help around the town."