Part 2: Monkey Midground

After a long rest, the adventurers continue their journey. They are met by a tall man. He has long pink hair, almost the same as Diavola's but the spots are darker. He wears a checkered mask, with some sort of face on it.

A/N: I'm not 100% sure if I already put Diavolo into the story as an introduction so yeah just putting that above. His hair is just like Jojo diavolos tbh lmao

After a while of walking, (Diavolo is silent), you find a treehouse-like monkey village. It's noticed that there are many monkeys roaming around, most are shorter than you, but you can spot a few travelers.

One of the monkeys notices your golden monkey and gestures you to follow them.

It leads you to a big hut in the middle of the village. Inside is an old monkey.

The old monkey opens his eyes. "Welcome, I have been expecting you," he starts to chew on a banana. After about 15 minutes, he finishes. Jack Paul starts to yell at him and ask him why the wait but Aries shushes him.

"I trust you have the golden key?" he asks, "it's monkey shaped and golden with emerald eyes".

"Key?" Aries cautiously asks. 

"Yes, the keys to awakening the ancient one," the monkey points to a mural behind him, one that looks very similar to the other ones. "The ancient one is a force that was created to destroy, many ages ago. Unfortunately, the thing was made before evil existed so they sealed it to make sure it'll awaken at the right time, hiding 4 keys to grant the power to whoever awakens it."

"Have you seen any of the black Dragons?" asks Aries,

"Ah yes, those people came past here earlier, not knowing we have the green key." the monkey replies.

"Hold it old man." Says Diavolo. "How do we obtain this green key of yours?", finally speaking up.

Merielle and Aries gasp, "old man?" they mutter. "Hey! WHo do you think you are, calling this slow ass monkey an old man!?" slightly yells Jack Paul, only to be completely ignored by Diavolo.

"We have a tournament, where you must fight creatures in an arena. Beating 3 rounds will earn you the reward, we have this every 5 years and coincidentally it will be starting in 6 hours" the monkey says. Diavolo nods then turn away, ready to leave. 

Jack Paul grabs him, and yells "Hey who do you think you are, ignoring me!?". Diavolo turns around, towering over him and the mask seems to be scowling. "I'd be careful who I'd use that tone with if I were you... Don't forget I can kill you in a matter of seconds if I wanted to, and you're really tempting me."

Jack Paul gulps and steps back, and Aries rushes over to break it up, but Diavolo has already stepped away. 

A/N: I know I haven't been uploading much, I'll try to do it more ngl anyhoo today's chapter was made cause Leen motivated me lmao//Stay safe gamers

=================================================================

Anyhoo....

You guys should check this story out:

https://my.w.tt/xgR5YzlKCbb

As I said, I'm gonna be putting this in every chapter cause I'm coolio, The author is really nice and the story is Very well written IMO. Have a nice day gamers!