Part 2: Start

Shortly after, the adventurers wake up in the morning. As if on cue, a Raven flies to Merielle, landing on her arm. There is a message on the raven's foot.

The sender is addressed as The Black Rose Syndicate.

In the letter it says:

Hello, my allies. I need you to explore the jungle of Lemone.

The syndicate suspects that the next relic is there. They estimate that the black dragons will find it soon, but before that, they have an opportunity to harness its power, which is why they're calling upon you. We also wanted to inform you that people of the organization can be identified with a variation of a rose and an arrow. We have 2 horses and a carriage for you up ahead.

At the end of the letter is a map of the path to the jungle. It will take 8 hours to get there.

The adventurers set off, each of them taking turns to guide the horses.

After some time, they arrive at the jungle at 6 pm roughly. There are many sounds present, some being the buzz of beetles and the chirping of crickets. There are a lot of trees in front of them.

They look around, on the tip of a cliff.  

They see trees and animals, birds flying in the air, and a big waterfall to the right, the warm evening sun shining on it.

They follow the stream with their eyes, seeing that the water leads to a rain forest lagoon, with a cave slightly visible under the dripping streams of water. The cave looks mysteriously lit up and there seem to be no other shelters in sight.

You know you'll have to be close to the waterfall, as you'll need a source of water. It is getting late and you need to set up camp before dark.

(Not 100% sure what everyone did but I think they just camped near the cave)

After the camp is set, there is a long rest

A/n: My chad friend Leem is reading this as I write, what a Giga chad <3 <3 <3 <3
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyhoo....

You guys should check this story out:

https://my.w.tt/xgR5YzlKCbb

As I said, I'm gonna be putting this in every chapter cause I'm coolio, The author is really nice and the story is Very well written imo. Have a nice day gamers!