Part 2: IS THAT A JOE-JOE REFERENCE?

A/n: The header was made by my dear friend Road (PC is Sooga). very chad man.

The adventurers wake up to the sight of a banana tree above them. There is also some apples in one of their bags, Maybe they could make some breakfast, (except I forgot about hunger and it has been several months since these characters have ate anything so oh well), There is also an overhang and some sand. A day just to play wouldn't be so bad. (Yeah haha maybe next time sadly)

As they finish up, they notice the cave has a cool gust. The darkness looks menacing and if they squint close enough, there are markings on the wall. Since they can't see through darkness they can only squint. If only someone has darkviso-

Aries: (Merielle)! Use your darkvision!

Merielle: Yeah I do that

Stone masks decorate the wall.

Merielle: ... Is that a Jojo reference..?

Aries: Getting ready to try to clap me through the screen

Aries takes the first step into the cave, knowing that he must take risks to unlock the potential to grow. Inside the cave is a well-like hole, with a ladder. Risotto being a madlad jumps in and takes 8D6 FALL DMG [dnd die format: (# of times to roll)d(# of sides), therefore he would roll a d6 aka a cube die 8 TIMES to check the dmg done to the poor Risotto]

The rest of the adventurers climb down to see a small underground room. A glass pane separates the tiny 'control' room and a giant chamber, a pillar being in the middle with a statue inside. There is also a chest with gold leaking out of it. Aries breaks the glass with his hand and everyone goes in. Jack paul resists the urge to start singing a song (actually no, Just remembered he was here for this part.)

As they get closer to the chest, Aries tries to touch the statue. Suddenly it sucks his hand in, absorbing it. The statue eye's open and he leaps forward, attacking the adventurers. Gray takes out her Horny Stick and swings but misses as the statue man is very agile. The man swivels his torso to spin backward, makes a pointer gun, and shoots his finger bones at risotto, nailing her in the shoulder. Aries and Jack Paul use the lightning of the sword and some fire to injure it. Suddenly it ejects pieces of its flesh, stealing life from Jack Paul. Aries uses the true power of the storm to end the thing, and it disappears suddenly.

As the adventurers' walkout, Jack Paul starts shaking uncontrollably, their face pale. Merielle bursts out laughing the same time the statue man bursts out of Jack Pauls's chest, spraying blood everywhere. Obviously the laughter ceased but the pillar thing didn't die. Risotto springs forward, clapping it, making it shrink in form into a tiny rock. Risotto casually takes the rock and puts it in her bag, not like it's a killing machine right? 

After healing up, the party explores the jungle, bringing their things with them. They eventually stumble across a leather tent-roofed wooden framed building. There is a sign at the front saying "Jimbo's Jungle inn and stable". They decide it would be wise to await orders. It seems logical to wait until night for DIavola.

Also here's the stat block of the statue man, I made it before I started dming so it's really mechanical. It's obviously a Jojo reference and is styled after Santana from battle tendency. 

Again, My coolio friend Leen is watching me write this what a gucci coolio ngl <3 <3 <3 

=================================================================

Anyhoo....

You guys should check this story out:

https://my.w.tt/xgR5YzlKCbb

As I said, I'm gonna be putting this in every chapter cause I'm coolio, The author is really nice and the story is Very well written IMO. Have a nice day gamers!