Part 2: Midnight Jungle Fight

A/n: I just pulled a random botw theme lmao not saying the music goes with the chapter. 2 things I wanna clear up, I make so many chapters since I title every page in my notebook lmao and also feel free to comment! I only know some relatives and one super gucci coolio friend who have read this, if you aren't in the campaign or don't know me then please feel free to vote or comment, appreciate it!

A few adventurers try to dash, just to notice that they are blocked by what seems to be spikey roots. These weren't here before...

They head back inside, to be attacked by 4 of them while the rest go into the shadows.

Merielle and Aries aim for the plants while the others aim for the rocks hoping to de-limb them.

After these creatures are defeated, Aries and Merielle notice a shape in the shadows slightly moving. On closer look, A snoring ape rests. He seems to have a man-bun and his eyes are covered by black tinted glass. Some could say he seems... Anonymous.

A/n: Quick context, the first combat test I held (like an encounter to help teach dice for combat) was with Merielle and Aries. Their first enemy was Anonymus Ape, something that fits the description above.

With a sudden snort, the ape lifts himself up, towering over the adventurers. Behind him, a hole is illuminated. He seems strong but does not seem hostile. He speaks slowly: "Who...Are...You?", scanning their faces.

Aries and Merielle gulp, trying to run away and/or hide their faces and change the subject. (I mean it kinda is metagaming but it is their characters so Idk really but this part was supposed to be funny so I'm not counting it).

The adventurers introduce themselves, Aries and Merielle saying they just are fellow adventurers. 

Bold is adventurers, italic is the ape's answers.

"What are you doing here?"

A plant told me that if I keep this place guarded, they'll keep themselves away from me. Never liked broccoli anyway.

"What's inside the place behind you?"

Some ancient map to a place of destruction or something. Some other dudes (Pronounced dyudes) already copied it down so maybe ask them.

"How did they look like?"

Dragon fan people. They had dragon symbols all over their clothes. Pretty weird if you ask me.

(Try to enter)

"Sorry but I can't let you in, I guess we fight now. Please make this quick." suddenly, he notices Aries' sword. "H-huh? How'd you get the sword of storms?"

=================================================================

Anyhoo....

You guys should check this story out:

https://my.w.tt/xgR5YzlKCbb

As I said, I'm gonna be putting this in every chapter cause I'm coolio, The author is really nice and the story is Very well written IMO. Have a nice day gamers!