Part 1: Town Troubles

A/n: I would say start at 9:20 for the vid but it doesn't 100% fit so idk lol

(There were a lot of quests but we pretty much speedran them. I'm not gonna go too into detail but there were a few rewards, Merielle won a 3 part contest being the first place in all of them, Ai killed a goblin, etc.)

After a long day of helping the town out, the adventurers decide to go back to the inn and head to bed. They notice that the innkeeper has upgraded their rooms for their troubles (They helped out with the inn at one point)

A/n: After the town quest stuff is done then we split up. We have Aries, Merielle, Risotto, Gray, Jack Paul and Gobby at the moment as our 5 players and one NPC. Jack Paul comes in like right now in the story though there is no intro for him.

Everyone drifts off to sleep. After 2 hours, Merielle is woken up.

She looks out the window to see a light in the distance with a loud clamor. As the inn rooms light up, the clamor hushes. They wake up the others, and everyone sneaks out of the inn, hiding in the night. It comes to the view that there are some Black Dragon grunts in front of the shrine of luck. They tug the statue's hand, revealing a hold in the ground with a mechanism. 

"Let's kill them," Aries says as he gets ready to pounce.

"No, let's listen for any information first" replies Merielle, using her staff to lightly hold him back.

The 2 quarrels and come to the conclusion they should listen. They hear some details about how the boss is inside and how they have treasure in there.