The Relics

The adventurers wake up in the morning, packing up their things. They start walking, and after about 1 hour of walking, they find the ruins. In front of them is a large clearing, and what seems to be a door. 

4 pillars lie in front, one of them glows blue, another grows red, 2 others glow a green and a yellow. The blue and red pillars have opposite colored idols on them.

The adventurers start to match up their existing idols and the remaining ones with the correct colored pillars, the door opens with a large creak, dust falling. As they go forward to look inside the darkness, they are all suddenly pushed inside, the door closing behind them. 

A mural with the pillars on it was lit up in accordance of the colors. Slowly, one by one, the lights go out, and laughter can be heard from the outside.

They know that the only way to go outside, is probably to just harness the power inside. They walk down the stairs and into the darkness, eventually arriving in front of a giant chamber, with a single humanoid figure in the middle. It cracks it's neck and opens it's eyes, 

It assumes a fighting stance and looks at them, it's eyes strobing from blue to green to yellow to red. It has an ancient sword in one arm with a ball in the middle, it shoots out, connected to  a chain, similar to a wrecking ball, or more. 

It's the Ancient Guardian of the Jungle.

The adventurers all charge at it, battling it, shocking it, stabbing and bashing it. 

After a surprisingly short amount of time, they defeated it, noticing that it had some salvageable material. They take said material, suddenly hearing an ancient voice booming through their heads. 

"Destroy the middle to unlock the sacred power..."  

There is a big circle on the floor, standing out in the middle. 

As they think, a rumble is heard, followed by fast footsteps. They see a young man run down, look at them before running back up.

"I think they defeated the Guardian, boss!" he yells. 

"Good, send in the troops and seize them" a raspy voice says. 

Knowing they have little time, Aries uses his sword to break the middle, exposing a glowing purple light, about 2 meters underground. The troops rush in and surround them, outnumbering the adventurers. 

They sit, idle, before one of the grunts lunges and pushes the group into the hole. 

"What have you done fool!?" they hear as they fall, 

The adventurers seeing a bright purple, then a blank black.

Part 2 end, into part 2.5

A/n: I was gonna work on all my books, pretty much got a full update for all of them, I kinda speedran typing them up/ was kinda tired and decided I'll update like 2 per day at max because I don't want to overwhelm with a thousand updates for those kind souls who read all of them. Thanks for reading, have a great day