Chapter 1

_______

_______

After Finally getting back from France and the first thing lydia Martin wanted to do, was take the argents twins on dates.

Lydia had coaxed them away from unpacking to take them shopping for the day, she wouldn't admit it but the summer was lonely without them.

The dates came after, Lydia surprised Allison with double dates. Alex was getting a ride to stiles house, hoping to surprise him.

Alex was a ball of nerves and excitement, being away from stiles for long only left her to worry that he might have grown distance from her.

But to quote Lydia Martin, she was "watching him like a hawk" all summer.

Alex was glad to be back in beacon hills, which was a sentence she never thought would enter her mind, Nevermind escape her lips.

Alex had finally found some of her people, it wasn't something she wanted to let go of. So the girls compromised and agreed to stay away from anything supernatural.

Alex agreed, begrudgingly but she knew it was all her father had wanted from them.

"It's not a date. Its... a group thing"

Lydia had spent her summer getting over Jackson by getting under Someome new at every chance she could.

Now she chose to cure her best friends lingering heartbreak by taking her out on a date... or a group thang.

"Do they know it's a group thing? 'Cause I told you that I'm not ready to get back out there."

Lydia glanced at her friend, "You were in France and didn't do any dating for four months?"

Allison rolled her "Did you? I mean, after..."

"Do not say his name." Lydia stopped here

"He who shall not be named" Alex mumbled, unbeknownst to herself.

She was met with the pair of narrowing eyes from the rearview mirror, she shrugged and continued to listen.

"Is he okay? I mean, did everything work out?" Allison ask,

"How did they even manage to explain away what happened?" Alex asked, joining the conversation.

"Well, the doctors looked like total idiots when he turned up alive, but everyone got over it. And yes, Derek taught him the werewolf 101, like how not to randomly kill people during a full moon" Lydia explained

"So then you've talked to him?" Allison asked, raising a brow

"Ooooh" Alex smiled, teasing the girl.

"Uh, not since he left for London." Lydia shook her head

"You mean since his dad moved him to London." Allison corrected her