Chapter 3

Alex looked in the mirror as she fixed her silk black dress to fit her nicely. She grabbed her lipgloss and put on a Fresh coat, smacking her lips together to rub it in.

Alex left her room, the sound of her heels following  her on the hardwood floor, stopping at her sister room.

"How do I look?" She asked, walking in.

Both girls turned to face her, Lydia smiling proudly at her best friends fashion development

"Wow, you look amazing" Allison complimented,

"She looks hot" Lydia corrected, winking at Alex.

"Alex!" Chris called out,

"I'll see you later" Alex waved, she quickly left her sisters room, not wanting stiles ti suffer from a minor questioning.

"Hey" Alex smiled,

Stiles eyes landed on her, he suddenly felt as if he had lost all words.

"Have her home by-

"Dad" Alex rolled her eyes

"Midnight"

"Wow" Alex scoffed, "I was expecting you to say something along the line of an hour"

"Let's go beautiful" stiles grabbed his girlfriends hand.

*

Alex fixed her dress, following stiles up the path to his friends house; having suddenly felt self aware in something so short,

"Will you stop, you look beautiful." Stiles told her, taking her hand.

A grown came from the beta behind them,  Scott McCall had been forced out by his best friend in an attempt to help him rid his break up slung.

"Am I gonna spend the night third wheeling?" He asked

"Oh come on" Alex pouted. She threw her arm around his shoulder "Don't be a grumpy wolf"

"I don't want to go to a stupid high school party especially when I'm forced to third wheel" he complained

"What, Would you.."Stiles let out frustrated ground.  "God, one drink, all right?" 

"You'll be fine. She promise to introduce you to all her friends. So tonight there is no Allison, it's just girls... lots and lots of girls"

"Which you won't be going near" Alex warned, a finger pointed to his face

"I love you when you are jealous" he grinned

"Come on Scotty" Alex whined

"Shouldn't you be defending allison. She's yours twin sister" Scott questioned, a confused look pointed her way.

"I love you both, ally and I agreed that I shouldn't feel bad for still being your friend. She doesn't want me feeling like I have to chose again.

"You're right." Scott nodded

"That's right We're right."  Stiles said proudly

"Moving on." Scott nodded

"Onward and upward." Stiles agreed, Scott nodding along.

They walked up the door and Scott stopped for a second

"Can you at least tell me what kind of party this is?" He asked

"It's her 17th birthday party" stiles told him.

Stiles opened the door and the three walked in

"Stiles!" The blonde haired blue eyed girl known as heather exclaimed happily.