Chapter 4

Corbyn: Can we come?
Me: Sure.

I grab my skateboard which was on the kitchen floor and we go outside. I drive to the nearest skate park, we had to park and we walked to get there. When we got there the boys tried to skate but it didn't work out so well. We left and walked along the shops.

I stopped at a music school and saw a kid playing piano through it. I sighed. Jack saw me and turned around to catch up to me.

Jack: You miss it don't you.
Me: Yeah a lot...
Jack: Your hand WILL heal.
Me: No it won't, it's been 3 months , 5 fractures AND my wrist is broken.
Jack: You'll get there.
Me: I hope so.
We catch up to the other guys. I had my hood up, I got on my skateboard and went through the wall of guys. I was ahead of them with my AirPods in.

//Guys POV//
Daniel: So Zach...
Zach: Oh god 🤦🏻.
Daniel: You like her right?
Zach: I met her less than 24 hours ago.
Daniel: Y'all would be cute together just saying.

//Jesse/ you POV//
We get to the car and start driving.
Me: Where should I drop you guys off?
Daniel: Logan's.
Me: Alright?
I drive back home to Logan's and I go upstairs while the boys and Logan stay downstairs.

~a week or two later~

I've gotten really close with the boys. We've been hanging, posting, and just having fun. I've gotten really close with Corbyn he's like one of my bsfs at this point. Zachs been acting a little weird recently he's been really distant and moody towards me and me only, I'm really confused about that but I choose not to say anything.

One day all the guys came over. I was upstairs while the band plus Logan, Josie, Dani, Mike, and Lana were downstairs. I just finished with homework for today so I went downstairs wearing an oversized t shirt that was tucked into some shorts. I walked past everyone and I saw Zach roll his eyes at me. I just looked down and filled up my water bottle.

I look back and see Daniel Corbyn and Zach whispering. I ignore it. Logan Dani Lana Josie and Mike leave the room for a sec. I sit down in a chair thats across from the boys. We were making small talk and we were all teasing Zach.

Me: Haha zombly acopalypse.
Zach: You literally have no other joke stop speaking.
He directed toward me. I stopped talking and went on my phone kinda shocked by that. They boys just looked at me and felt kinda bad. They all started talking while I just kind of shrunk down into my chair.

I got up to leave when I heard Zach says something.
Zach: Her bf shouldve finished the job.
I froze. What did he just say?
I turned around and looked at them. I glanced at Corbyn and Jack, my heart was pounding as there were tears on the verge of falling down my cheeks.

Me: Y-You told him?
My voice cracked in the middle of my question.
They didn't say anything. I can't believe Zach would say such a horrible thing and I can't believe Corbyn and Jack would tell him. I grabbed a set of keys and left. I drove away.