Chapter 7

Logan suggested to we get more people down here. Logan and I invited Jake and few of his friends.

~ 20 minutes later~
Lavender was in the water getting water for our sea around the castle and Zach came and sat next to me.

Zach: Ik you hate me but let me explain.
I nod my head looking down at the Castle.
Zach: I didn't want to be mean to you, I had to be.
I looked at him weirdly.

Zach: Our old management team was being a pain in the ass and said we had to stop being friendly since people thought we were dating. I have had no idea whatever I said about your bf would hurt you. I just told Corbyn I needed something to make you hate me. He didn't tell me any context he just said to say what I said earlier.

I nod.

Zach: Can I be forgiven?
I was about to answer but my alarm goes off.
Me: If you get me a water and my bag :).
He chuckles and throws me a water bottle and gets me my bag. I get out my clear orange little pill bottle with the white lid and I take out a pill, swallow it and wash it down with some water.

Zach: What are those for?
Me: Anxiety.
Zach: what about the ones you took this morning?
Me: Anxiety and anti depressants.
Zach: Oh wow.
Me: Yeah.
Zach: I have a question and if you don't want to answer it that's completely fine I understand but what happened with your bf?
I look down.
Zach: you don't have to answer if you don't want to
I was about to respond, but Lavender comes and pours water around the castle. She misses and gets the castle wet. It falls apart. She was about to cry

Me: Come here.
She comes over and sits in my lap with her hands crossed.
I wrap my arms around her. She smiles and then I start tickling her.
Lav: AHHHH AHENANDIAND BAKDBDJU IEODBDJ!!
She was making weird noises which made Zach and I laugh. I finally stopped.
Me: Okay let's make another sandcastle that's BIGGER AND BETTER, it'll be as tall as giraffe over there.
She giggles and fills a bucket up with sand. Zach also helps and all three of us make a sandcastle. The rest of the boys come over.

Daniel: I see you two are good now.
Me: He explained.
I shrug my shoulders and I got up to go on a walk

Corbyn: Where are you going?
Me: A walk.
Corbyn: Zach go with her.
Zach: What why me!!
Corbyn: Bc you're the youngest.
I laugh while we leaves

//Guys POV//
Daniel: YESS!
Corbyn: We can finally initiate operation jech.
Jack: Jech?
Corbyn: Their ship name.
Jack: It should be Zess.
Daniel: I like Zess better.
Jonah: Me too.
Corbyn: Fine

//Zachs POV//
Jess and I walked around everywhere until we sat in the sand on the other side of the beach were it was nearly empty. The sun was going down so we just sat and talked while catching up.

Me: So my question earlier?...
Jess: Oh right.
Me: What happened?
Jess: So my ex and I, his name is Alex, we weren't in a healthy relationship and it took me a while to understand that and when I finally started to get it I went to a party after a fight we had. He was very controlling. He didn't let me talk to boys, not even my own brother, he made sure I covered up, and when he got mad he used to hit me.

My attention immediately went to her.

Jess: I went to the party wearing a revealing black dress and dancing with other guys while drinking a little. He showed up and dragged me out of the party and to his place. He was MAD MAD and he threw me on the floor, kicked me, punched me and he was so mad he took away the one thing that made me happy.
Zach: Which is what?
Me: Playing piano. I used to play ALL the time
but I stopped a month before the incident happened bc he forced me to stop. He stepped and jumped on my right hand which led to 5 fractures and a broken wrist.